Photo via: diyideacenter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- How To Let Out Pants [Tutorial] : If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Made in the Instant Pot- Quality vanilla extract can be expensive. Easily (and quickly!) make your own delicious homemade vanilla extract in an Instant Pot! | recipe, make your own, Instapot recipe, easy recipe, frugal living, save money on groceries, money saving ideas, homemade extracts
- Crayon Mason Jar Teacher Gift – all you need is a Mason Jelly Jar, a box of crayons and a glue gun to make this fun and colorful Teacher Appreciation Gift. Add a gift card and you will have an end of the year teacher gift that will be truly appreciated. Pin this fun Homemade Gift for later and follow us for more great Teacher Appreciation Gift ideas.
- Add extra charm to your wedding by gifting these gorgeous vintage keys that are actually bottle openers! These skeleton key bottle openers are ones your family and friends will love. You can even pair them with tags to make unique table assignments or place cards. Shop these keys and more from Ella Celebration today. | Rustic Wedding Favors for Guests | Simple DIY Party Decorations Souvenirs | Outdoor Backyard Ideas On A Budget | Wedding Shower + Reception
- DIY Clip On Ear Buds Holder Upcycle from an old mint container – easy do it yourself project via make it love it – The BEST DIY Gifts for Teens, Tweens and Friends – Easy, Unique and Cheap Handmade Christmas or Birthday Present Ideas to make for you and your BFFs!
- As helpful as a hose can be for your garden, trying to find an easy way to store and untangle it can be a nightmare. Make this Beautiful Pallet DIY Hose Holder and Planter to kill two birds with one stone.
- If you add extra shelves on top of the rod in your closet, you can store out-of-season clothes here instead of in hall closets (those are better suited for linens, anyway).
- Why not make your very own handmade Christmas cards this holiday season and send some extra love to your family and friends!
- Love avocado and want to encourage your baby to love it too? Avocado puree is one of the easiest and healthiest purees you can make for your baby. Dont miss this simple tutorial for making your own homemade avocado baby puree!
- Cover the springs of your trampoline with sliced up pool noodles as an extra safety precaution. | 41 Cheap And Easy Backyard DIYs You Must Do This Summer