Photo via: beautycircle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tied Crop Top DIY abeautifulmess.com (click through for tutorial)
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Los crop tops se introdujeron tímidamente en nuestros armarios hace ya un par de temporadas, acompañados siempre de faldas de talle alto …
- DIY Halloween Costume: Thing 1, Thing 2 – Get Einstein wigs and spray them with blue hair spray. Find matching red skirts and tank tops. Use white felt and a permanent marker to create the Thing 1 and Thing 2 circles and then you can either hot glue them to the tank tops or put ribbon on them and wear them around your neck. Add red shoes, fishnets, red gloves and a funky pair of sunglasses to complete the look.
- Cheap Desk Organizers: Cut the tops off of Dollar Store file-boxes to organize deep desk drawers AlejandraTV
- Special little packages for your bridal party. Pick out a unique box that fits your theme and colors, fill with goodies, wrap with a pretty bow and finish off with a personalized Avery round label.
- Pack a small front yard with medium-size plants to help shield the home from street noise. Growing a variety of plants makes the yard look larger by giving your eye more textures, colors, and shapes to look at. Test Garden Tip: Spend plenty of time looking out from your windows as you design. That way you will enjoy the view looking out as much as passersby enjoy looking into the garden.
- The Best Paint Colours for a Dark Room / Basement. How to make a dark room feel brighter and lighter. Great tips and ideas! darkroomdecoratingideas kylieminterior budgetfriendlydecorating paintcolours
- This Pallet Wood Mantle Piece took me an afternoon of painting, sanding, then staining. I used various types of paints and stains. My favorite was dark walnut. It is about 48″x60″. I got this idea from a local store that sells wall art. This Pallet Wood Mantle Piece adds warmth to a… DiyPalletIdeas, HomeDécor, Pallet, PalletWallArt, RecyclingWoodPallets, Wood
- looking glass painput epsom salt in ornament and spray outside once and then inside
- Here’s that question again. . .what’s in your sensory table? I assume that many of you have eggs of some kind or other in you table in anticipation of Easter. But I’m always curious what you’re doing with those lovely pastel plastic play things. Makes you want to jump right in and play doesn’t it? …
- Dark Chocolate Halloween Chip Cookies are soft and black-as-night and studded with white chocolate and peanut butter chips. A frighteningly delicious treat!