Photo via: listotic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tips and tricks for surviving a long airplane flight, including a free printable carry on packing list and lots of family travel tips.
- How to Do Eye Makeup for Your Eye Shape | Best Makeup Tutorials And Beauty Tips From The Web | Makeup Tutorials
- Ultimate Female Packing List for a Camping Trip to the Rocky Mountains. The Best Ideas And Gadgets For Camping Gear You Must Have For Your Next Camping Trip. We Cover Lists And Articles And Photos of Awesome Backpacking Tips, Hiking Tips, DIY Hacks For Camping, and Sweet Survival Tips. Learn About Amazing Tents, Storage, Organization, And Trailers For Making Your Camping Trip Amazing.
- How to Get the Best Paint Finish using Annie Sloans Chalk Paint – a stockist shares 5 clever tips to getting a professional paint finish – via Stone Gable Blog
- Mimosa Bar with Lots of Free Printables from Avery – http://ruffledblog.com/mimosa-bar-bridal-shower-brunch-with-lots-of-free-printables
- Unicorn Gift Wrap | The Best of Gift Wrapping Ideas | Gift Wrapping Designs | For Birthday | Creative | Elegant | DIY Gift Wrap Ideas | Unique | Brown Paper | For Kids | For Men | For Baby Showers | Cute | For Him |For Girls | Fancy | Easy | Diwali | Christmas | For Birthdays | For Valentines | Japanese Origami Gift Wrapping | Gift Wrapping Techniques | Step by Step Gift Wrapping Ideas | Gift packing Styles | Repinned by @purplevelvetpro | www.purplevelvetproject.com
- Stack Lack bookcases behind a couch to visually divide your space while also providing tons of storage. | 37 Clever Ways To Organize Your Entire Life With Ikea
- panda bear cupcakes. Clever use of chocolate chips to make the face!
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- From $20,000 in credit card debt down to ZERO! 25 ways to save money and get out of debt fast using real life tips!
- With little ones its important to stay on top of things in order to Stop Germs From Spreading at Home. Here are some great tips and tricks to help you stay on top of things!
- Here are some easy go to tips to adding curb appeal to your home, from a pop of color front door to planters. For me, check out www.homewithkeki.com curbappeal popofcolor interiors. homedesign