Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Why not make your very own handmade Christmas cards this holiday season and send some extra love to your family and friends!
- Love this wooden box filled with Christmas goodies: The Fancy Shack (idea for my coffee table tray)
- I love this idea!
- Love this idea for Fall Decorations. Fall front porch, porches, seasonal holiday decor from Home Talk
- Love this simple idea for a great Fathers Day treat from blogger Alana Jones-Mann. Take a classic photo of your dad and transfer it on a t-shirt for everyone to wear on Fathers Day. Avery
- Love this idea! I can see a bright red umbrella with white and gold spots and pretty fringe, perhaps in black?! Glamour it up your special way!
- best-friend-card Love this gift idea!! So simple but it is really heartfelt kind of gift! Maybe I could try this one for the next birthday of my best friend!!! For more ideas dont forget to visit their website http://k4craft.com/ K4craft K4crafttutorials
- If your skin is dry, you already know how important a daily moisturizing facial regimen could be for your skin! While the face creams, lotions and serums do their bit, it is a great idea to try out some of the best known facial masks for moisturizing your skin. Homemade facial masks would help to nourish and moisturize your skin without burning a hole in your pocket. You must try them out if your really love your skin! 1. Yogurt Moisturizing mask: To prepare this amazing Vitamin C moisturizing facial mask, you would require- Plain yoghurt (two spoons) Orange juice (two spoons) Almond oil (one spoons) Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and keep stirring till the mixture becomes thick. Apply the mask on cleansed skin. Avoid the delicate area around your eyes. Wait for twenty minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water. Almond oil moisturizes your skin. Orange juice provides your skin with vitamin C and yoghurt nourishes and rejuvenates your skin. 2. Moisturizing oats mask: To prepare this hydrating mask for glowing skin, you need- Banana (one-half) Ground oats (four spoons) Honey (one spoon) Milk (one spoon) Smash half-a-banana and mix it with honey and oats. Ensure that the paste thus formed is a consistent one. Add milk and apply the mask on your face and neck. Wait for twenty minutes and wash off with warm water with gentle circular motions. Banana is a potent source of nutrients, fruit enzymes and vitamins that promote healthy skin that glows. Honey is a natural moisturizer and antioxidant that is known to prevent dry skin. Milk hydrates the skin. Oats exfoliate the skin and help you to get rid of dull skin. More: 5 best honey hair treatments for silky, glossy hair >> 3. Chocolate Moisturizing mask: To prepare a rich choco-almond moisturizing mask, you require- Cacao powder (two spoons) Milk cream (two spoons) All the components should be blended in a blender to make a smooth paste. Apply on face and wait for twenty minutes. Wash off with tepid water while rubbing in a gentle way. Cacao powder is rich in antioxidants. Milk cream along with almonds hydrates the skin thoroughly and prevents dryness. The mask will leave your skin clean and bright. 4. Egg Moisturizing mask: To make a rich hydrating avocado and olive oil mask, you need- Olive oil (extra virgin-three spoons) Egg white (one) Apple cider vinegar (one spoon) Add olive oil and vinegar. Whip an egg white and add it to the mixture. Apply on face and wait for thirty minutes. Wash off with warm water. Egg has essential fatty acids that will make your skin soft and smooth. Olive oil is a wonderful natural moisturizer. Apple cider vinegar, along with egg white, promotes firm skin for a quick facelift. 5. Coconut oil Moisturizing Face Mask: For super moisturizing mask try coconut oil, you will need- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil 1 tablespoon of honey Using your fingers, gently apply the mixture to your entire face in a circular motion. Allow mixture to dry and harden for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with warm water to hydrate, moisturize and plump up aging skin. Incorporating one of these face masks in your regular beauty routine would help to treat dry skin by moisturizing it thoroughly. Which one do you plan to try out first? |
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- I love the idea of making the laundry room cute, a little decor can go a long way
- plant shelf goals, love the greenery and fun potting, great idea to have a plant wall space
- Pretty triangle confetti wall decor! Love the idea of using washi tape to decorate a wall http://www.hearthandmade.co.uk/washi-tape-wall-decor/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Heart%20Handmade%20UK&utm_content=10%20Wonderful%20Washi%20Tape%20Wall%20Decor%20Ideas%20That%20Look%20Amazing%21