Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- Apple-Themed Front Porch | Outdoor Fall Decorating Ideas To Kick Off The Holiday Season
- Why not make your very own handmade Christmas cards this holiday season and send some extra love to your family and friends!
- fall mason jar vases, chalk paint, mason jars, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
- I think flower towers or tipsy pots are such a stunning way to add vertical interest to your garden, porch, or front entry. But not only that, they also are a great way to add a bit of whimsy! Here are 10 awesome ideas for making flower towers or tipsy pot planters. 10 Flower Tower or Tipsy Pot Planter Ideas I love this flower tower from The Kim Six Fix because she made the whole thing for under $10 and so cute! This insanely amazing galvanized tipsy pot is from Annie Steen at Flea Market Gardening House by Hoff used terracotta… [Read More]
- winter floral arrangements, crafts, flowers, gardening, home decor, seasonal holiday decor
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Seriously love these 20 front porch makeovers. Perfect ideas for Spring and Summer! Love the pops of bright colors throughout too!!
- This is a very minimalistic home office design. I love the wall decorations. Theyre simple and fun. Dream Home Office Decor: fun and minimalistic wall decoration ideas. Dream Big.
- crafts pumpkins toilet paper rolls ribbon, bathroom ideas, crafts, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
- DIY chalk painted skis for festive holiday porch decor
- A unique seasonal cranberry recipe that can also be an easy holiday kitchen gift idea: Homemade Cranberry Vinegar. Free printable gift tags too.