Photo via: athomewithjemma.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Such a cute way to wrap up a cookie for your Valentine! Just grab an empty CD sleeve, slide in your cookie and print a personalized label for the seal. This was made using Avery Wraparound Labels (80506) and their free printable Valentine’s templates. Love it!
- Everyone could use a little Smore love! Avery Printable Bag Toppers and Bags (22801) make it easy to re-create this DIY Valentines gift. Just personalize a free Valentine design template at avery.com/valentines, then print it directly on bag toppers. Put your treats in the included bags and attach the self-adhesive toppers. How sweet it is!
- Easy Valentine Trifle Dessert recipe. Yum! This looks amazing! Definitely going to make this Valentines Day treat.
- Why not make your very own handmade Christmas cards this holiday season and send some extra love to your family and friends!
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- These 14 Valentines Day crafts are too cute not to make! So much inspiration for the holiday of love!
- Love this
- LOVE this transformation! Small changes to the facade made a huge differnce.
- Oh boy, this looks like something a dad would love!
- Love this Eco-friendly Solar Powered Sun Jar!
- DIY Skateboard Swing LOVE DIY Kids Toddlers Toys Swings Skateboards Outdoors
- DIY Halloween Burlap Banner Tutorial~ A NEW Technique you will love for banners that store easily and lay really nicely when hung up!