Photo via: footprintsofinspiration.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Prevent the pinches with this easy St. Patrick’s Day craft. Craftaholics Anonymous shares how to make little shamrocks from a zipper that you can pin to your shirt or to a headband. Click in for the quick craft tutorial.
- Learn how to make an easy cap sleeve maxi dress in 30 minutes. The half hour maxi. Simple, easy to sew dress from a tee shirt (t-shirt) and printed sheet.
- In need of more closet storage? This easy tutorial shows you how to make custom closet shelves on a budget! These DIY shelves are the perfect way to add storage space and get your closet organized once and for all! | decorbytheseashore.com
- Welcome to your one-stop shop for custom wedding cups. Select from personalized stadium cups, elegant frosted cups, special mood cups & more to impress your guests! Choose one of our head-turning designs or submit your own for personalized wedding favors your guests will appreciate! Use coupon code PINNER10 and receive 10% off your drinkware order! Sale applies to piece price only, not valid with other coupon codes and expires April 4, 2017!
- Use this step by step guide and learn how to make a custom design with your Silhouette Cameo in the Silhouette Design Studio software.
- The last day of summer, as the first leaves begin to turn, and the first spider spins a web for the morning dew to spangle. With late summer woodland anemones, and a fallen leaf caught in the cobweb. Made entirely from craft wire, silver-plated wire and glass seed beads, this pendant measures approximately 2.5 from top of bail. My pendants are supplied ready to hang from a necklace of your choice (the cord in some of the pictures is for illustrative purposes only, and will not be included). You can now buy a cord pendant upgrade here http://www.etsy.com/listing/97607306/cord-necklace-upgrade-for-pendants or a copper ball chain upgrade here https://www.etsy.com/listing/113299989/antique-copper-ball-chain-upgrade-for-pendants – I will fit the pendant for you before despatch, so that you receive a ready-to-wear item of jewellery. Alternatively, if you would like me to make a custom necklace for you, please convo me and I will be happy to help. 🙂 All my jewellery is supplied in a pretty gift box.
- This easy and quick DIY tutorial will show you how to make reusable dryer sheets that will last a long time!
- How To Let Out Pants [Tutorial] : If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- Regardless of how expensive your wood furniture is, you need to protect it with a polish to maintain the beautiful finish. Rather than purchasing one from the store, try making this All-Natural Homemade Furniture Polish.
- A simple tutorial on how to layer heat transfer vinyl with your Silhouette CAMEO or Cricut machine. Just a few simple steps let you layer vinyl into