Photo via: thecraftyblogstalker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Made in the Instant Pot- Quality vanilla extract can be expensive. Easily (and quickly!) make your own delicious homemade vanilla extract in an Instant Pot! | recipe, make your own, Instapot recipe, easy recipe, frugal living, save money on groceries, money saving ideas, homemade extracts
- Spring is just around the corner! The occasional warm day has really gotten me in the mood to transition some of my winter decor into spring. I recently had a project day with a dear friend and we made some fun decorative bird nests that were super simple and inexpensive. We had a great time…
- Learn how to make an easy cap sleeve maxi dress in 30 minutes. The half hour maxi. Simple, easy to sew dress from a tee shirt (t-shirt) and printed sheet.
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Heres a great recipe for a simple, basic breakfast casserole recipe that can be made with your family in no time!
- **DIY** Build a 3 drum rain collection system – living Green And Frugally
- If your skin is dry, you already know how important a daily moisturizing facial regimen could be for your skin! While the face creams, lotions and serums do their bit, it is a great idea to try out some of the best known facial masks for moisturizing your skin. Homemade facial masks would help to nourish and moisturize your skin without burning a hole in your pocket. You must try them out if your really love your skin! 1. Yogurt Moisturizing mask: To prepare this amazing Vitamin C moisturizing facial mask, you would require- Plain yoghurt (two spoons) Orange juice (two spoons) Almond oil (one spoons) Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and keep stirring till the mixture becomes thick. Apply the mask on cleansed skin. Avoid the delicate area around your eyes. Wait for twenty minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water. Almond oil moisturizes your skin. Orange juice provides your skin with vitamin C and yoghurt nourishes and rejuvenates your skin. 2. Moisturizing oats mask: To prepare this hydrating mask for glowing skin, you need- Banana (one-half) Ground oats (four spoons) Honey (one spoon) Milk (one spoon) Smash half-a-banana and mix it with honey and oats. Ensure that the paste thus formed is a consistent one. Add milk and apply the mask on your face and neck. Wait for twenty minutes and wash off with warm water with gentle circular motions. Banana is a potent source of nutrients, fruit enzymes and vitamins that promote healthy skin that glows. Honey is a natural moisturizer and antioxidant that is known to prevent dry skin. Milk hydrates the skin. Oats exfoliate the skin and help you to get rid of dull skin. More: 5 best honey hair treatments for silky, glossy hair >> 3. Chocolate Moisturizing mask: To prepare a rich choco-almond moisturizing mask, you require- Cacao powder (two spoons) Milk cream (two spoons) All the components should be blended in a blender to make a smooth paste. Apply on face and wait for twenty minutes. Wash off with tepid water while rubbing in a gentle way. Cacao powder is rich in antioxidants. Milk cream along with almonds hydrates the skin thoroughly and prevents dryness. The mask will leave your skin clean and bright. 4. Egg Moisturizing mask: To make a rich hydrating avocado and olive oil mask, you need- Olive oil (extra virgin-three spoons) Egg white (one) Apple cider vinegar (one spoon) Add olive oil and vinegar. Whip an egg white and add it to the mixture. Apply on face and wait for thirty minutes. Wash off with warm water. Egg has essential fatty acids that will make your skin soft and smooth. Olive oil is a wonderful natural moisturizer. Apple cider vinegar, along with egg white, promotes firm skin for a quick facelift. 5. Coconut oil Moisturizing Face Mask: For super moisturizing mask try coconut oil, you will need- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil 1 tablespoon of honey Using your fingers, gently apply the mixture to your entire face in a circular motion. Allow mixture to dry and harden for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with warm water to hydrate, moisturize and plump up aging skin. Incorporating one of these face masks in your regular beauty routine would help to treat dry skin by moisturizing it thoroughly. Which one do you plan to try out first? |
- Ha! You wont believe how simple it is to clear this up WITHOUT a trip to the waiting room and a bill! Pinkeye Remedy! Wow, this will be good to know the next time somebody has pink eye.
- Despite what the weather is doing here (blizzard anyone?), Spring is so close. Which means its time for me to start making it look and feel like spring INSIDE our house! Just by swapping out a few décor pieces or adding a lovely floral arrangement you can completely transform your home for the fresh, new season. … Read More about DIY Faux Floral Arrangement with Water
- A kitchen functions so much better when it is organized. Do you agree? When things are in their place, my stress reduces greatly. Although memories are made in the kitchen, and things will get messy from time to time… a clean and organized kitchen makes things so much better. Discover 30+ Kitchen Organization Tips!
- Ideas for different ways to help newborns enjoy water play :: tummy time, sensory play, baby activities
- Pack a small front yard with medium-size plants to help shield the home from street noise. Growing a variety of plants makes the yard look larger by giving your eye more textures, colors, and shapes to look at. Test Garden Tip: Spend plenty of time looking out from your windows as you design. That way you will enjoy the view looking out as much as passersby enjoy looking into the garden.