Photo via: poppyandbliss.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make It: Penguin Mug Cosy – Free Crochet Pattern crochet amigurumi free ravelry
- Ravelry: A Blanket For Seriously Cold People – free knitting pattern by Sylvia Bo Bilvia
- Ocean Waves Scarf, Free Crochet Scarf Pattern Using Caron Cakes Yarn
- Pancake Crochet Pattern!
- Free Knitting Pattern for Giant Cabled Throw – Maria McClean’s blanket in super bulky yarn is an 8 row repeat with two cable rows.
- Free knitted dishcloth pattern. These dishcloths knit up easy and fast. They bring color into the kitchen. Of all the knitting patterns this is my favorite.
- How to Make Gods Eye Tutorial – All you need is yarn and sticks for this simple Gods Eye Tutorial! This is a fun and easy craft even kids can do! How to make Gods Eye style craft with a pretty flower pattern!
- How to make a sewing pattern bigger or smaller – sewing pattern grading – make a sewing pattern a different size
- Our roundup of 35 of the loveliest, easy to make homemade Christmas decorations, using everything from Washi tape to crochet and book pages… take a peak!
- Everyone could use a little Smore love! Avery Printable Bag Toppers and Bags (22801) make it easy to re-create this DIY Valentines gift. Just personalize a free Valentine design template at avery.com/valentines, then print it directly on bag toppers. Put your treats in the included bags and attach the self-adhesive toppers. How sweet it is!
- ***This listing is for the PATTERN ONLY – NOT THE FINISHED PRODUCT*** A chevron pattern made by cabling!! No increases or decreases! If you would like the finished product it is available here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/291877229/chevron-cable-knit-blanket-ready-to-ship I would rate the difficulty of this pattern as easy. Skills needed are Knit, Purl and Cabling. Measurements are approximately 42 x 80 inches. Materials needed: *Approximately 1400-1500 yards of 5 to 6 bulky yarn. (You …
- So cute crocheted donut pillows. – Top 20 Cutest Crochet Projects Help to Personalize Your Home