Photo via: fluxdecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Grain-free Soft Ginger Molasses Cookies | Tis’ the season for Holiday treats galore! These cookies are a divine, melt-in-your-mouth, soft grain-free cookie. Theyre drizzled with melted coconut butter and topped with holiday sprinkles. Make them vegan/egg-free by replacing the one egg with a flax egg | Paleo | Vegan | Gluten-free | therealfoodrds.com
- This PUMPKIN SNICKERDOODLES recipe is so easy to make and perfect for fall. The cookies are made with a pudding mix which makes them soft and chewy, plus they’re dotted with cinnamon chips. | Pumpkin | Pumpkin Spice | Fall Recipe | Fall Dessert | Pumpkin Recipes | Pumpkin Dessert | Fall Cookies
- 10 stylish DIY shelves project that you can make yourself. Great for your bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, or office!
- Make a Date Jar with 175 Date Ideas. Blues for him and pinks for her. You could even make one with the kids too!
- Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I cant wait for you to check out these 20+ Mod Podge craft projects just for Halloween. Enjoy!
- If you hear the word “binders” and automatically think back to your school days and groan, you’re missing out! When you’re a grown-up, binders are still helpful for organizing (actually, they’re more helpful than ever), but they’re a lot more fun! You get to make them colorful and add a splash…
- I’ve been seeing baby announcement subway art printables all over the web. Yeah, you could buy one for a baby shower gift or your own newborn, but they’re so easy to make on your own! You just need a couple little facts about the little baby to get started. GREAT GIFT FOR A NEW MOMMY!
- This is a super cute Mothers Day printable for your students to fill out and color for their mother. The great thing is that if they dont have a mom, there is space for them to write a different person. Please leave feedback for this item 🙂
- Recycling and upcycling is not only thrifty these days, itâs trendy too. If you have access to wood pallets (many stores give them away free!!), boy have we got great news for you: weâve rounded up 23 awesome DIY wood pallet ideas! Youâll be crafting up pallet walls, sofas, beverage stands, clocks, and so many different things. The only downside is trying to decide which of these awesome inexpensive projects to start with first! See Also Keep the kids busy with theseÂ 12 Awesome Indoor Activities for Kids. Stuck indoors? Check outÂ 11 Awesome Crafts Boys will Love. 1.Â Pallet Roman Numeral Clock
- Pom poms have become one of the most used items in crafts and DIY projects over the last few years. It’s probably because they’re so adorable and make really fun additions to just about anything. I’ll admit, I kind of have an obsession with them and have used them in my own home decor. IContinue Reading…
- Wrap up your homemade holiday treats with this free mod tree printable from The Proper Blog. Just print them on Avery Round Labels (22807). Or check out the neat packaging printable for Avery Wraparound Labels (08217). Just print, peel and stick. What could be easier?