Photo via: lewisvillelove.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Why not make your very own handmade Christmas cards this holiday season and send some extra love to your family and friends!
- You know you love it…that mug that you reach for every morning–the one youre disappointed if its in the sink…and you might even hand wash if it is dirty. If you dont have one, youre totally missing-out! Mine recently broke (I dropped it!). So Im making a new mug–and getting inspiration from these 100 Awesome DIY Coffee Mug Art Creations. On to the awesome DIY muggnificentness! Unique DIY Mug Art: This nail-polish Marbled Mug of cuteness is awesome. Make your own disposable coffee cup! No tutorial, just a beautiful idea…Polymer Clay Swirls Mug. I love this Hand-Painted Floral cuppa. All my mugs should be Polka-Dot
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- These pretty poppers are so easy to make for Valentine’s Day. Just grab any kind of tube. (These were made with plastic push pop containers, but you could use an empty toilet paper or paper towel roll.) Fill with treats, wrap with tissue and finish off with a sweet personalized tag using Avery Round Labels (22807) and their free Valentine’s printables.
- I am kind of sad to be posting this since it means that before we know it school will be back in session. For many of my friends who go to large state schools (specifically in the SEC) this is their l
- Pom poms have become one of the most used items in crafts and DIY projects over the last few years. It’s probably because they’re so adorable and make really fun additions to just about anything. I’ll admit, I kind of have an obsession with them and have used them in my own home decor. IContinue Reading…
- I always wake up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed using this super easy homemade face wash in the mornings. PLUS.. who doesnt LOVE saving hundreds by making your own beauty products! http://happymoneysaver.com/homemade-face-wash/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Karrie%20%7C%20HappyMoneySaver&utm_content=Homemade%20Face%20Wash
- Here’s that question again. . .what’s in your sensory table? I assume that many of you have eggs of some kind or other in you table in anticipation of Easter. But I’m always curious what you’re doing with those lovely pastel plastic play things. Makes you want to jump right in and play doesn’t it? …
- Ideas for repurposing my old bakers rack: Possible coffee bar? Add palette wood to make large benches on shelves. Paint. Add hooks below top shelf for coffee mugs?
- Love avocado and want to encourage your baby to love it too? Avocado puree is one of the easiest and healthiest purees you can make for your baby. Dont miss this simple tutorial for making your own homemade avocado baby puree!
- Cardboard organizational slots ~ A little paint and hundreds of uses. – I love that this is light weight and wont scratch my door. People can make anything. The sky is the limit!
- * ONE Solid Copper Guitar Pick * Handmade and Handstamped * Personalization is INCLUDED IN ITEM PRICE. Note: Length of personalization can determine size of font used * A hole and jump ring can be added to any pick free of charge upon request at time of order * Wont break like plastic picks * Meant for use with stringed instruments * Hammered flexible enough for playing * Stamping is one-sided and is done in all capital letters * Fender medium shape and size * Edges are sanded silky smooth, so no rough edges to hurt your strings * Guitarist tested * Gives a brighter, cleaner sound * Each pick comes in an organza bag, so its ready to give. May your music be happy and bright! Enjoy! CUSTOM Guitar Pick, COPPER Plectrum, Engraved Guitar Pick, Personalized Pick, Functional, Usable Gift, Musican, My Mommy Rocks, Coordinates