Photo via: yvettestreasures.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Find baby girl toys for 1 year old girls! The best toys for 1 year olds in 2017!
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Minnie Mouse cake for a little girls birthday party
- Refresh your desk for spring with this diy floral mouse pad!
- Our version of the cork mouse for our Holiday Bazaar. Used a champagne cork.
- The Steve action figure from Minecraft is a really cool gift from a kids favorite game. Its the toy for boys to go on fun adventures with. Steve is a fantastic character. Click Read it to get to know him! Minecraft Toys
- DIY Minnie Mouse Costume Adults | Homemade Minnie Mouse costume! | Halloween
- DIY Skateboard Swing LOVE DIY Kids Toddlers Toys Swings Skateboards Outdoors
- Ive seen way too many photos in moms groups of bath and teething toys cut open to reveal mold. Stop the madness and stick to dishwasher safe teething and bath toys! Here are my recommendations.
- Feel the health benefits of a sit to stand desk by standing at the Autonomous SmartDesk 2 instead of sitting at your desk for hours each day.
- Water Marble Mugs with Only 2 Ingredients | DIY Christmas Gifts for Family Inexpensive | Handmade Christmas Gifts for Friends
- GREAT birthday idea that could be used for any age!! Instead of buying him just one gift, I decided to get him 12 gifts which he has to open every hour as of 9:31am. 31 minutes because he turns 31 years old. The gifts are all meaningful (between him and I) and range from $2 to $100. He gets to enjoy his birthday the entire day 🙂