Photo via: campwander.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If your skin is dry, you already know how important a daily moisturizing facial regimen could be for your skin! While the face creams, lotions and serums do their bit, it is a great idea to try out some of the best known facial masks for moisturizing your skin. Homemade facial masks would help to nourish and moisturize your skin without burning a hole in your pocket. You must try them out if your really love your skin! 1. Yogurt Moisturizing mask: To prepare this amazing Vitamin C moisturizing facial mask, you would require- Plain yoghurt (two spoons) Orange juice (two spoons) Almond oil (one spoons) Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and keep stirring till the mixture becomes thick. Apply the mask on cleansed skin. Avoid the delicate area around your eyes. Wait for twenty minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water. Almond oil moisturizes your skin. Orange juice provides your skin with vitamin C and yoghurt nourishes and rejuvenates your skin. 2. Moisturizing oats mask: To prepare this hydrating mask for glowing skin, you need- Banana (one-half) Ground oats (four spoons) Honey (one spoon) Milk (one spoon) Smash half-a-banana and mix it with honey and oats. Ensure that the paste thus formed is a consistent one. Add milk and apply the mask on your face and neck. Wait for twenty minutes and wash off with warm water with gentle circular motions. Banana is a potent source of nutrients, fruit enzymes and vitamins that promote healthy skin that glows. Honey is a natural moisturizer and antioxidant that is known to prevent dry skin. Milk hydrates the skin. Oats exfoliate the skin and help you to get rid of dull skin. More: 5 best honey hair treatments for silky, glossy hair >> 3. Chocolate Moisturizing mask: To prepare a rich choco-almond moisturizing mask, you require- Cacao powder (two spoons) Milk cream (two spoons) All the components should be blended in a blender to make a smooth paste. Apply on face and wait for twenty minutes. Wash off with tepid water while rubbing in a gentle way. Cacao powder is rich in antioxidants. Milk cream along with almonds hydrates the skin thoroughly and prevents dryness. The mask will leave your skin clean and bright. 4. Egg Moisturizing mask: To make a rich hydrating avocado and olive oil mask, you need- Olive oil (extra virgin-three spoons) Egg white (one) Apple cider vinegar (one spoon) Add olive oil and vinegar. Whip an egg white and add it to the mixture. Apply on face and wait for thirty minutes. Wash off with warm water. Egg has essential fatty acids that will make your skin soft and smooth. Olive oil is a wonderful natural moisturizer. Apple cider vinegar, along with egg white, promotes firm skin for a quick facelift. 5. Coconut oil Moisturizing Face Mask: For super moisturizing mask try coconut oil, you will need- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil 1 tablespoon of honey Using your fingers, gently apply the mixture to your entire face in a circular motion. Allow mixture to dry and harden for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with warm water to hydrate, moisturize and plump up aging skin. Incorporating one of these face masks in your regular beauty routine would help to treat dry skin by moisturizing it thoroughly. Which one do you plan to try out first? |
- Diy orange honey bodywash
- This gorgeous and colorful ballon arch is easy and affordable! Mix in florals + leaves for added elegance. Fancy Halloween or Fall inspired decor? Change out the bright pink, turquoise and lime hues for merlot, burgundy, dark orange, rust, black and purple!
- These cute teacher gifts for back to school were made with the most delicious oatmeal apple cookies and packaged with help from an HP printer and Avery labels (22817). Because it’s so easy to customize labels on Avery Design & Print Online, Vanessa went back in and personalized the labels with each teacher’s name.
- Greek Lamb for a special occasion – Comforting and delicious
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies in a Mason Jar.
- Love this recipe? PIN IT to your DESSERT BOARD to save it! Follow BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN on Pinterest for more great recipes! Chewy Coconut Oatmeal Cookies are the ultimate cookie for any coconut lover. These cookies are so chewy, so irresistible, I actually burned my mouth eating a second cookie while they were still piping hot from the oven.Read More
- DIY Skin Smoothing Mask
- DIY Halloween Costume: Zorro – Wear all black for this one. Get an eye mask and a wide rim black hat (craft or costume store). Carry around a fake sword for the extra effect.
- Kinsal Large Size Big and Tall Racing Chair, Executive Gaming Chair High-back Ergonomic Chair Swivel Chair, Leather Office Chair Including Headrest and Lumbar Support (Orange): Kitchen & Dining
- Incredibly delicious Beer and Honey BBQ Chicken Skewers – Perfect for a weekend or even a busy week night. Just prepare the night before, let marinate overnight and grill when ready.
- These chocolate peanut butter honey muffins are so easy to make! Just one bowl and no electronic whisk needed. My kind of easy recipe. Youll love these!