Photo via: stellar-seven.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Accessorize your outfit this New years with the fun and easy diy party hat idea
- Top 10 Activities For Toddler Boys | I Heart Arts n Crafts
- Find the Boy Definition Wall Decal on The Decal Guru.
- Oh boy, this looks like something a dad would love!
- Crochet Baby Booties Slippers for Spring and Crib Walkers, Easy Quick Crochet Gifts for Baby girl and boy via @diyhowto
- Make your own DIY Hooded Towel. Its so easy, and youll get a super absorbent towel that will last them from newborn baby all the way up through toddler and grade school ages! Seriously, skip those thin towels for babies and make one of these. So quick and easy with this tutorial
- KNITTING PATTERN chunky hooded poncho Phoebe toddler by MukiCrafts More
- FREE Hungry Caterpillar Number Book – Practice Counting and writing numbers with this super cute, free printable for Toddler, Preschool, and Kindergarten age kids! LOVE THIS! (kids activities, eric carle day, homeschool, preschoolers, prek)
- Yellow Toddler Bedroom | Welcome to our yellow toddler bedroom. Featuring grey and white accents and an owl motif. This room is a super happy fun place for a cute and quirky kid! Click through to read more on this project as well as posts about architecture, interior design and sustainability at www.ofhousesandtrees.com.
- Recycling and upcycling is not only thrifty these days, itâs trendy too. If you have access to wood pallets (many stores give them away free!!), boy have we got great news for you: weâve rounded up 23 awesome DIY wood pallet ideas! Youâll be crafting up pallet walls, sofas, beverage stands, clocks, and so many different things. The only downside is trying to decide which of these awesome inexpensive projects to start with first! See Also Keep the kids busy with theseÂ 12 Awesome Indoor Activities for Kids. Stuck indoors? Check outÂ 11 Awesome Crafts Boys will Love. 1.Â Pallet Roman Numeral Clock
- Easily add some green to your St. Patricks Day outfits! This DIY will keep you from getting pinched!
- woman wearing embroidered white Romwe button down shirt, black Express shorts, Adidas superstar sneakers, Tiffany & Co. sunglasses, Target floppy hat, orange Mulberry bayswater – romwe outfit | romwe clothing | summer fashion | summer outfits | summer style | womens fashion | womens fashion for summer | embroidered shirt | embroidered shirt women | embroidered shirt women outfit