Photo via: diaheiros.blogspot.gr
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Whip up easy and elegant fall place cards for you Thanksgiving or Halloween table. Its a quick and original DIY with perfect results every time.
- My moldable DIY Pool Noodle Float Strip is super fun in the pool! This design is so versatile. It can be straight, folded, in a ring, shaped
- Refresh your desk for spring with this diy floral mouse pad!
- Heres some really creative and original ways to spruce up your kitchen – all you need to add is some elbow grease, a few craft supplies and some objects you
- Custom Guitar Art Rock and Roll Artwork Original by RightGrain, $75.00
- Classic Wooden Body Board – The Original Surf Board Company
- If youre thinking of building a garden shed, renovating one you have, or simply love tiny buildings, this gallery is for you. Theres so many choices for layout, design, windows, doors, and basic building materials. Browse through and save your top picks to Pinterest.
- A shed with french doors. Id love to have this for our yard. Eye For Design: Garden Shed Chic:
- Click on a napkin design for detailed folding instructions. by Maiden11976
- A new way to STEM! Guide your students through the entire STEM engineering design process using a simple trifold. Students will ask, imagine, plan, create, evaluate, reflect, and improve…all in the trifold! For this challenge which can be completed in one class period, students will construct a flotation device for
- Egg Drop Project 2016: Fun STEM activity for kids- Design an egg contraption to protect a raw egg! (with 2 free printables!)