Photo via: livingthenourishedlife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Coconut Coffee Smoothie: A great way to start with a chilling and healthy coconut and banana smoothie. I like to add just enough coffee to get ya moving!
- This coffee scrub soap recipe is so easy to make! and the soap itself is so invigorating, and makes my skin feel so soft!
- If youre a true coffee addict like us, sometimes regular coffee ice cream tastes way too weak. Try this Black Coffee Ice Cream recipe instead – its packed with espresso flavor! MrCoffee
- You know you love it…that mug that you reach for every morning–the one youre disappointed if its in the sink…and you might even hand wash if it is dirty. If you dont have one, youre totally missing-out! Mine recently broke (I dropped it!). So Im making a new mug–and getting inspiration from these 100 Awesome DIY Coffee Mug Art Creations. On to the awesome DIY muggnificentness! Unique DIY Mug Art: This nail-polish Marbled Mug of cuteness is awesome. Make your own disposable coffee cup! No tutorial, just a beautiful idea…Polymer Clay Swirls Mug. I love this Hand-Painted Floral cuppa. All my mugs should be Polka-Dot
- Our familys breakfast favorite ~ Blueberry Buckle Coffee Cake :: Pin this mouthwatering Blueberry coffee cake recipe and make it for your family this weekend. They will want you to make it again! :: Blueberry Buckle for breakfast, brunch or dessert.
- A incredibly delicious and seriously healthy strawberry smoothie that contains lots of calcium, protein, and fiber to keep you full until lunch! Even picky kids will happily drink this – tastes like a strawberry shake!
- Watermelon Lime Berry Smoothie – Simple as That Blog
- Vanilla Bean Sugar Cookie Dessert Bars with Vanilla Bean Frosting aka Very Vanilla Sugar Cookie Bars Recipe via Cooking Classy – these melt in your mouth! My new favorite sugar cookie bar!
- Butterbeer Recipe and a Harry Potter Party – only 5 ingredients and so easy to make! Not so rich, sweet and heavy like some Butterbeer recipes, this one is my favorite!
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins Recipe via OMG Chocolate Desserts –Simple and easy recipe for bright and sunny breakfast or brunch- moist, lemon infused muffins made with Greek yogurt. Slight crunch from poppy seeds makes really interesting twist on the classic, plain lemon muffins. The BEST Easy Lemon Desserts and Treats Recipes – Perfect For Easter, Mothers Day Brunch, Bridal or Baby Showers and Pretty Spring and Summer Holiday Party Refreshments!
- DIY Tile Photo Coasters- Follow SightApp and save an entire article or recipe by 1 screenshot (Check How: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sight-save-articles-news-recipes/id886107929?mt=8
- Ideas for repurposing my old bakers rack: Possible coffee bar? Add palette wood to make large benches on shelves. Paint. Add hooks below top shelf for coffee mugs?