Photo via: diyncrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- So your best friends boyfriend popped the question – then it was her turn! You were SO excited to be her maid of honor until you realized you have no idea what that entails. Sure, you get to shop for for cute dresses and get your hair done together on the big day but surely there are more responsibilities than that, right? As the maid of honor, and as a bridesmaid for that matter, you have the all important job of helping ensure your besties best day ever is just that.
- GREAT birthday idea that could be used for any age!! Instead of buying him just one gift, I decided to get him 12 gifts which he has to open every hour as of 9:31am. 31 minutes because he turns 31 years old. The gifts are all meaningful (between him and I) and range from $2 to $100. He gets to enjoy his birthday the entire day 🙂
- Be sure to check your email, but just in case there’s a hiccup I’m also putting the links here. I’ll be sending you my solutions to THE biggest decluttering struggles over the next week or so, so mark that first email as important and/or send me a reply letting me know what YOUR biggest decluttering …
- Today is the perfect day to snuggle inside with hundreds of soft, cozy Pillow Pets. Actually, they are in bags so they have received limited snuggles (except the really really cute ones that I cant resist squeezing), but they are collectively beginning to take over our home!
- Discover the best Womens Lingerie in Best Sellers. Find the top 100 most popular items in Amazon Best Sellers.
- Let me explain why it’s called Brilliant. First, the weekday has spacious area for your plans while the weekend sections are given smaller spaces making the scheduler perfect for organizing times at work or in school. Second, there is wide grid note on back of each pages for jotting down anything you want! Lastly, the coolest part! This scheduler features a paper tripod used to stand the scheduler which allows you to easily check the plans at glance. Find more brilliant features at MochiThings.
- Whether youre getting ready for a large trade show and have an entire booth to fill or youve booked a table at your communitys craft show, these 5 tips are always important to keep in mind. 1) Customers don’t know where to find you after the show – a stack of business cards on the outer edge of your table is a must! People tend to put more thought into handmade purchases and are less impulsive with them. If your booth is too busy to look through each item or they want to think …
- Give the gift of FabFitFun this season! Every box just keeps getting better: just $39.99 w/code YES to get $240+ of full-size makeup, fashion, + wellness goodies. From Marrakesh hair oil, to gold necklaces to Dermalogica skin care, and more the FabFitFun box has got what you need.
- Improve your home with decor ideas, organizing, and cleaning tips from TODAY. Find news on celebrity homes, life hacks & more.
- Valentine’s Day is coming. Being romantic can be difficult sometimes, however, there are some pretty easy but cool hacks to earn points with your SO. If you need more ideas about the most romantic day of the year I’m pleased to announce that you came to the right place. Check out our 27 Valentine’s Day […]
- New Years | New Years Day | New Years Eve | New Years celebration | New Years decorations | New Years decor | New Years accessories | New Years ideas | New Years inspiration | Find more New Years ideas at http://www.pinterest.com/schulmanart/happy-new-year/