Photo via: dumpaday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Let me explain why it’s called Brilliant. First, the weekday has spacious area for your plans while the weekend sections are given smaller spaces making the scheduler perfect for organizing times at work or in school. Second, there is wide grid note on back of each pages for jotting down anything you want! Lastly, the coolest part! This scheduler features a paper tripod used to stand the scheduler which allows you to easily check the plans at glance. Find more brilliant features at MochiThings.
- Grandpas Homemade Fluffy Pancake . This is the best pancake I have ever eaten. easy pancake l traditional pancake l yummy breakfast l easy recipe
- Why not make your very own handmade Christmas cards this holiday season and send some extra love to your family and friends!
- The best thing about a microfiber couch is how easily they can be cleaned. Read tips on easily cleaning water stains on a microfiber couch! @diyjustcuz
- Freshen up you’re living room with these classy 11 DIY coffee table ideas, and the best thing is they won’t cost you a lot of money to make with these coffee tables designs, just scroll down and learn how to do them!
- Have you tried the FabFitFun box? Its like a big surprise gift delivered to your doorstep each season. The box is stacked with premium, full-size beauty, fashion, and fitness products. See why were the 1 full-size box!
- Think of vitamins and nutrients as an army that will fight off age-related ailments. And the best way to build this army is by eating a healthy, well-rounded diet, says Kristin Kirkpatrick, MS, RD, manager of wellness nutrition programs at the Cleveland Clinic Wellness Institute. While it’s always important to eat well, it becomes especially Continue Reading
- ShareToday’s guest blogger is Florida bride Kelsey, who had one of the most fun weddings that we’ve ever edited! Check out her story on how she she focuses on all the simple, but heartwarming, moments from her wedding day — including delicious BBQ and sweet dance moves! It’s really hard to cram a few …
- “Writing a book is so easy.” Yes. Writing a book is the easiest thing in the whole world. In fact, let me show you just how easy it is! Goal: change all this paper into a book. Eh, not that hard. I…
- Grandmas caramel corn is the best homemade, salty, sweet caramel corn youll ever make!
- So your best friends boyfriend popped the question – then it was her turn! You were SO excited to be her maid of honor until you realized you have no idea what that entails. Sure, you get to shop for for cute dresses and get your hair done together on the big day but surely there are more responsibilities than that, right? As the maid of honor, and as a bridesmaid for that matter, you have the all important job of helping ensure your besties best day ever is just that.