Photo via: happilygrim.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Pretty triangle confetti wall decor! Love the idea of using washi tape to decorate a wall http://www.hearthandmade.co.uk/washi-tape-wall-decor/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Heart%20Handmade%20UK&utm_content=10%20Wonderful%20Washi%20Tape%20Wall%20Decor%20Ideas%20That%20Look%20Amazing%21
- Washi Tape Gift Bows Tutorial. Make handmade Christmas bows using washi tape and paper. – Craftaholics Annonymous
- Try these creative ways to use washi tape at home – it’s a quick and easy way to decorate vases, make photo frames, update bookshelves, stools, cabinets and more. | Tesco Living
- Surprising way to use toilet paper rolls to organize cords! Add a little washi tape for a bunch of color to this easy organizing trick!
- These are excellent personalized gifts! I had no idea it was so easy to make a book of Facebook pictures and memories. Ill be giving these away at Christmas.
- Ultimate Guide To The Best Bass Fishing Lures. This Board Covers Everything Fishing Lures, From Homemade DIY Lures To Designs The Best Brands In The Business Are Making. Lists and Guides To Freshwater and Saltwater Fishing Lures, Modern Lures and Vintage As Well. We Also Cover A Wide Range Of Lures From Bass And Walleye, To Crappie And Trout. After You Find The Best Lures For You, Learn Tips And Ideas For Storage And Maintenance.
- DIY centerpiece box using scrap wood and couple of nails. Good centerpiece for your dining table without spending extra money on beautiful table accent. homemade centerpiece l wood product l homemade wood product l easy diy l frugal diy project l woodwork l Christmas decor l Christmas diy
- Plan a Crafting Party with this great idea of making vintage glittered book wreaths! Easy to do. Find a thrift store book now! From theMagicBrushinc.com
- a bunch of DIY Christmas decorations you can make with leftover wine corks. The little reindeer is great! Drink up!
- There are plenty of holiday books that incorporate snow. From The Snowman to The Christmas Miracle, snow is a fun part of the holiday season, even if you live someplace warm. Along with reading one of your favorite holiday books, why not make your own play snow? Only two ingredients, and your kids will be in for hours of fun.
- A nice little roundup of fun crafts for kids to make that parents will actually enjoy doing, too! A lot of these crafts and activities are for kids of all ages, but most of them are probably more appropriate for ages 8-12.