Photo via: loveourreallife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Transform a boring old desk with FAT artisan chalk paint and some reclaimed wood to make this rustic wood topped desk!
- EASY Tutorial for Chalk Paint Furniture Makeover | Chalky Painted Canister | Antique Washstand with a FolkArt Home Decor Chalk Paint | What a transformation! A 19th century washstand got a chalk paint makeover that completely changed her from ordinary to extraordinary.
- How to Get the Best Paint Finish using Annie Sloans Chalk Paint – a stockist shares 5 clever tips to getting a professional paint finish – via Stone Gable Blog
- fall mason jar vases, chalk paint, mason jars, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
- dresser makeover using chalk paint at UCreate
- Paint some Chairs – Get ready for Spring by painting some shelves or upcycling furniture! Top 10 Chalk Paint Tips for Beginners is included in this post, with plenty of DIY Project Ideas to decorate your home or even the garden!
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Be the Good in the World! Believe There is Good in the World Makes a great gift! Made from solid wood and hand-lettered. Routed keyhole hanger hollowed out of the back for strong, secure, flush hanging! (please note that the picture showing the keyhole is actually the back of another piece, not this sign.) Choose your stain and paint colors! Before you add the sign to your cart, you have the option of choosing your stain color and lettering color for the Be the Good part. Etsy only allows …
- Ideas for repurposing my old bakers rack: Possible coffee bar? Add palette wood to make large benches on shelves. Paint. Add hooks below top shelf for coffee mugs?
- Store and display your prized stringed instrument! Keep your ukulele handy while also keeping it out of the way! Admire your guitar even when youre not playing it! This hanger holds 1 instrument. Made of solid wood – stain will bring out the natural beauty of the wood grain. Flower design is hand-stenciled in paint. Each hanger will vary slightly, of course, based on the wood grain. Choose your stain! Stencil is painted in white unless you request otherwise (you can note a different color c…
- Deciding to feature DIY wedding signs is not only a nifty budget-friendly trick, its also an awesome way to add personal flair to your big day!
- DIY chalk painted skis for festive holiday porch decor