Photo via: dreamingindiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Pallet Projects – Do it Yourself Pallet Adirondack Chair Step By Step Woodworking Tutorial via Home Stratosphere
- Do it Yourself Pallet Projects – The BEST DIY Tutorials to Upcycle old Wooden Shipping Pallets into reclaimed woodworking dream projects!
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Easy and Budget Friendly Ways to Organize your Kitchen – DIY Hacks, Ideas, Space Saving tips and tricks for Organization in a small or big Kitchen! Some would even be great for do it yourself organizing projects for the kitchen in a camper or RV!
- DIY Bathroom Organizer Ideas – Use Old Cheap Spice Racks and repaint to mount in the bathroom as beauty supply storage – Do it Yourself Project Tutorial via This Moms Gonna
- DIY Clip On Ear Buds Holder Upcycle from an old mint container – easy do it yourself project via make it love it – The BEST DIY Gifts for Teens, Tweens and Friends – Easy, Unique and Cheap Handmade Christmas or Birthday Present Ideas to make for you and your BFFs!
- Do it Yourself 4th of July – Firecracker Cupcakes Recipe and Tutorial – The perfect dessert treat for Independence Day Cookouts and Parties! via Oh Nuts
- Recycling and upcycling is not only thrifty these days, itâs trendy too. If you have access to wood pallets (many stores give them away free!!), boy have we got great news for you: weâve rounded up 23 awesome DIY wood pallet ideas! Youâll be crafting up pallet walls, sofas, beverage stands, clocks, and so many different things. The only downside is trying to decide which of these awesome inexpensive projects to start with first! See Also Keep the kids busy with theseÂ 12 Awesome Indoor Activities for Kids. Stuck indoors? Check outÂ 11 Awesome Crafts Boys will Love. 1.Â Pallet Roman Numeral Clock
- Cute DIY gift basket idea for Coffee Lovers using K-Cups via Happy Go Lucky – Do it Yourself Gift Baskets Ideas for All Occasions – Perfect for Christmas – Birthdays or anytime
- 10 stylish DIY shelves project that you can make yourself. Great for your bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, or office!
- Cool DIY Ideas for Fun and Easy Crafts – Heart Hope Dream Catcher for Teen Rooms and Cheap Home Decor Ideas – DIY Moon Pendant for Easy DIY Lighting in Teens Rooms – Dip Dyed String Wall Hanging – DIY Mini Easel Makes Fun DIY Room Decor Idea – Awesome Pinterest DIYs that Are Not Impossible To Make – Creative Do It Yourself Craft Projects for Adults, Teens and Tweens. http://diyprojectsforteens.com/fun-crafts-pinterest
- Pallets are so versatile that they can be used both indoors and outdoors and even in your bathroom. Check out these DIY pallet projects for bathroom!