Photo via: yourhomebasedmom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Parmesan Herb Roasted Potatoes – these are THE BEST potatoes ever! Crisp outsides, soft and tender insides and full of delicious flavor.
- The BEST Easy Coconut Curry Crockpot Chicken Family Dinner Recipe – Yummy Slow Cooker Meal Prep by Dreaming in DIY – This AMAZING Thai inspired popular dish is easy to make in the crock pot with so much depth of flavor! This is going to be your favorite new way to make coconut chicken curry for your family at home in your trusty slow cooker.
- No-Bake White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecakes Recipe via The First Year – Perfect for Valentines Day! These are the best bite-size dessert for any time you and your friends get-together! The BEST Bite Size Dessert Recipes – Mini, Individual, Yummy Treats, Perfectly Pretty for Your Baby and Bridal Showers, Birthday Party Dessert Tables and Holiday Celebrations!
- Curtis Stones Leek and Herb Stuffing recipe was good enough to even make Rachael Ray drool. Youll definitely want this side dish on your dinner table this holiday season!
- This is an easy salmon recipe that is perfect as a main dish or an appetizer. Sweet yet spicy!
- This PUMPKIN SNICKERDOODLES recipe is so easy to make and perfect for fall. The cookies are made with a pudding mix which makes them soft and chewy, plus they’re dotted with cinnamon chips. | Pumpkin | Pumpkin Spice | Fall Recipe | Fall Dessert | Pumpkin Recipes | Pumpkin Dessert | Fall Cookies
- Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake Recipe via Dessert Now Dinner Later – This EASY and delicious Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake is layered with light, fluffy white cake, topped with whipped cream cheese frosting and a fresh raspberry glaze! Perfect for parties, potlucks, or a Valentines Day dessert! The Best EASY Sheet Cakes Recipes – Simple and Quick Party Crowds Desserts for Holidays, Special Occasions and Family Celebrations
- These sweet floral designs are whimsical and oh-so-perfect for any little Princess!The Golden Floral has the perfect variety of color hues in it to make it perfect for every season – brights for Spring & Summer and rich golds for Fall & Winter. I am so in love with this print!***I am no longer able to get the Golden Floral Fabric. Once the instock hats are gone, the print will no longer be available!***The Mushroom Floral…well it has the sweetest little mushroom, flowers and stars scattered across it. I can hardly even handle the cuteness!!Each hat is created with quality cotton knit fabric.Please note that each item is handmade and so it is normal for there to be a few slight imperfections. These will never effect the useability or look of the hat or I will give you a full refund!Each hat is created with quality cotton knit fabric.Please note that each item is handmade and so it is normal for there to be a few slight imperfections. These will never effect the useability or look of the hat or I will give you a full refund!
- These soft and delicious Mini Baked Donuts with Caramel Glaze are the perfect compliment to your morning coffee and are sure to brighten up your day! ad DunkinCreamers @DunkinDonuts @walmart
- These chocolate peanut butter honey muffins are so easy to make! Just one bowl and no electronic whisk needed. My kind of easy recipe. Youll love these!
- Entertaining for the 4th July requires some simple and easy decorations. These stenciled patriotic pillows are absolutely perfect for relaxing out or indoors and are so much fun to make. Red white blue with stars and stripes…what more do you need! This is
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …