Photo via: simpleethrifty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Try these easy red, white, and blue Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries for a healthier patriotic dessert! Great for Memorial Day or the 4th of July!
- Entertaining for the 4th July requires some simple and easy decorations. These stenciled patriotic pillows are absolutely perfect for relaxing out or indoors and are so much fun to make. Red white blue with stars and stripes…what more do you need! This is
- 4th of July Wreath–Red White and Blue Wreath– Independence Day Wreath– Memorial Day Wreath –American Flag Wreath–Veterans Day Wreath
- 25 Red White and Blue Sewing Projects perfect for the 4th of July
- Red, White, and Blue Sangria for 4th of July cocktail hour.
- 4th of July treat: Red, White, and Blue Dessert Kabobs by Very Culinary
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- This Pineapple Lemonade Recipe is made with ripe pineapple and fresh lemons. This is the perfect drink for a hot summer day! Hello Everyone! It’s Aniko from Place Of My Taste and it’s that time of the month again when sweet Desi shares her amazing space with me. The weather finally nice and warm here …
- A delicate and incredibly pretty paper wedding cake topper.This charming leaf arbour wedding cake topper is delicate and wildly pretty. It looks equally beautiful atop a large tiered cake or a simple single layered creation. It is made from white slightly metallic paper with a very faint sheen finish. Because it is laser cut the edges have a darker tone which gives the topper a vintage feel. It comes looped through two food-safe bamboo stakes. Laser cut from metallic paper with bamboo …
- DIY Halloween Costume: Thing 1, Thing 2 – Get Einstein wigs and spray them with blue hair spray. Find matching red skirts and tank tops. Use white felt and a permanent marker to create the Thing 1 and Thing 2 circles and then you can either hot glue them to the tank tops or put ribbon on them and wear them around your neck. Add red shoes, fishnets, red gloves and a funky pair of sunglasses to complete the look.
- I think flower towers or tipsy pots are such a stunning way to add vertical interest to your garden, porch, or front entry. But not only that, they also are a great way to add a bit of whimsy! Here are 10 awesome ideas for making flower towers or tipsy pot planters. 10 Flower Tower or Tipsy Pot Planter Ideas I love this flower tower from The Kim Six Fix because she made the whole thing for under $10 and so cute! This insanely amazing galvanized tipsy pot is from Annie Steen at Flea Market Gardening House by Hoff used terracotta… [Read More]
- Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake Recipe via Dessert Now Dinner Later – This EASY and delicious Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake is layered with light, fluffy white cake, topped with whipped cream cheese frosting and a fresh raspberry glaze! Perfect for parties, potlucks, or a Valentines Day dessert! The Best EASY Sheet Cakes Recipes – Simple and Quick Party Crowds Desserts for Holidays, Special Occasions and Family Celebrations