Photo via: confessionsofanover-workedmom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking for small outdoor beverage table ideas? Check out the DIY plans for this easy to build wooden beverage table with built in ice chest. A great table to enjoy some drinks like iced tea or some ice cold beer – perfect for your next party!
- Use this Theme for Ramadan Decors | Eid Decoration Ideas | Ramadan Dessert Table | Eid Decoration Ideas | Ramadan Kareem | Ramadan Mubarak | Eid Mubarak | Iftar Party Table Setting | Iftar Ideas | DIY | Dining | Entertaining | Festival | Ramzan | Eid Printables | Repinned by @purplevelvetpro
- Blue Themed Ramadan Decor | Eid Decoration Ideas | Ramadan Dessert Table | Eid Decoration Ideas | Ramadan Kareem | Ramadan Mubarak | Eid Mubarak | Iftar Party Table Setting | Iftar Ideas | DIY | Dining | Entertaining | Festival | Ramzan | Eid Printables | Repinned by @purplevelvetpro
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Pretty Pineapple Tablescape with a FREE Printable Menu, Pretty Pineapple Tablescape, Summer Party, Pineapple Party, Pineapple Menu, Printable Menu Template, Pineapple Table Setting by Craftivity Designs —> Click the Image to Download the FREE Printable Template
- Special little packages for your bridal party. Pick out a unique box that fits your theme and colors, fill with goodies, wrap with a pretty bow and finish off with a personalized Avery round label.
- Red and White Pom Pom Garland patriotic diy craft crafts easy crafts diy ideas diy crafts crafty diy decor craft decorations how to party ideas tutorials
- Add extra charm to your wedding by gifting these gorgeous vintage keys that are actually bottle openers! These skeleton key bottle openers are ones your family and friends will love. You can even pair them with tags to make unique table assignments or place cards. Shop these keys and more from Ella Celebration today. | Rustic Wedding Favors for Guests | Simple DIY Party Decorations Souvenirs | Outdoor Backyard Ideas On A Budget | Wedding Shower + Reception
- Quick and easy sprinkle Oreo pops DIY, perfect for party favors, a dessert table, or Valentines Day treats! See more party ideas and party crafts at CatchMyParty.com.
- Decorating for a childs birthday party involves plenty of preparation. Here is how to set a table for your childs birthday party.
- Simple but highly attractive table setting for 20
- RITZ crackers add surprising flavor to peanut butter and marshmallow dip! This savory and sweet treat is a great addition to your next holiday party. Plus, this one has chocolate. Simply mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and chill in the fridge for one hour.