Photo via: blog.hobbycraft.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Heart Thumbprint Pendants at thatswhatchesaid.net Perfect for the special people in your life!
- Love this recipe? PIN IT to your DESSERT BOARD to save it! Follow BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN on Pinterest for more great recipes! Chewy Coconut Oatmeal Cookies are the ultimate cookie for any coconut lover. These cookies are so chewy, so irresistible, I actually burned my mouth eating a second cookie while they were still piping hot from the oven.Read More
- Going on a camping trip is such an exciting adventure. Getting back to nature can be very refreshing and spending time in the great outdoors, away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life can be very rewarding. What makes it more fun is that there are things you can do to bring a…
- If you add extra shelves on top of the rod in your closet, you can store out-of-season clothes here instead of in hall closets (those are better suited for linens, anyway).
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Look no farther for the BEST sugar cookie and perfect cookie recipe this holiday season. A little shortbread, a WHOLE lot of flavor and perfect for making ahead. Decorate with a lot of icing and your favorite little helpers! Makes for GREAT holiday gifts as well.
- Looking for boys room ideas for the superhero loving dude in your life? Check out out DIY dresser makeover.
- Getting ready in the morning is so much easier when your closets and dressers are neat and tidy. Great simple tips for keeping your clothes organized! | closet organization, clothes organization, organizing tips, organizing ideas, organize your life
- Colorful planters would have the perfect place for this on our small front porch to bring some life to it!!
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- Having a big, organized closet makes getting ready for the day a much more pleasant process. While you don’t have to rock designer duds everyday, or spend a lot on your wardrobe, you can certainly hang your clothes in a closet fit for a king or queen to keep them in good condition while streamlining your daily routine. Plus, for homeowners, making permanent installations may help increase the value of your home.
- Be the Good in the World! Believe There is Good in the World Makes a great gift! Made from solid wood and hand-lettered. Routed keyhole hanger hollowed out of the back for strong, secure, flush hanging! (please note that the picture showing the keyhole is actually the back of another piece, not this sign.) Choose your stain and paint colors! Before you add the sign to your cart, you have the option of choosing your stain color and lettering color for the Be the Good part. Etsy only allows …