Photo via: game7k.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you are a crafter, chances are that you know well the virtues of Mod Podge, the specialty glue/sealant/crafting tool. If you don’t then it’s time! Mod Podge is not just about decoupage anymore! I was really surprised at the number of projects I found bloggers using Mod Podge for, and since it’s pretty inexpensive, …
- DIY Halloween Costume: Frosted Mini Wheat – Use foam for this costume, cover it in brown felt, then use white spray paint to give it the “frosted” look. Cut out the eyes and grin with black felt and hot glue to the brown felt. Glue an empty milk carton to a ball cap with some really thick looking white pipe cleaner coming out of the spout to look like milk is pouring out of the milk carton.
- What the different finishes of mod podge look like | Oh So Pretty: The Diaries
- Upcycle a plain dresser with this fabulous DIY tutorial! This Sweet Roses Mod Podge Dresser is a great way to add a feminine chic touch to a precious furniture piece. Pretty and stylish, this dresser project will help you revamp your home decor with ease. This dresser could easily fit anywhere from a seaside cottage to rustic farmhouse. Versatile, sophisticated, and easy, if you are looking for a weekend painting project, this is DIY tutorial you’ve been searching for. Add a touch of elegance…
- Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I cant wait for you to check out these 20+ Mod Podge craft projects just for Halloween. Enjoy!
- Special little packages for your bridal party. Pick out a unique box that fits your theme and colors, fill with goodies, wrap with a pretty bow and finish off with a personalized Avery round label.
- Use this step by step guide and learn how to make a custom design with your Silhouette Cameo in the Silhouette Design Studio software.
- This is an inexpensive DIY teachers appreciation gift thats so easy to do. If you dont have a Silhouette printer, use Avery Clear Labels to easily apply an apple decal to the jar. So fun!
- Now that Christmas has passed, I’m so excited to share with you how to transfer a photo onto a slice of wood. It ended up being one of the easiest and quickest gifts I whipped up too! You can’t go wrong gifting a photo, especially when it’s as unique as this. I used Silhouette temporary …
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- DIY Halloween Costume: Thing 1, Thing 2 – Get Einstein wigs and spray them with blue hair spray. Find matching red skirts and tank tops. Use white felt and a permanent marker to create the Thing 1 and Thing 2 circles and then you can either hot glue them to the tank tops or put ribbon on them and wear them around your neck. Add red shoes, fishnets, red gloves and a funky pair of sunglasses to complete the look.
- dollar store waste basket makeover, bathroom ideas, crafts, repurposing upcycling, Use a hot glue gun to wrap it with rope