Photo via: m.hollisterco.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Last Minute Mothers Day Gifts for Bad Moms ft BadMomsMovie LaneBryant ITCosmetics and more! [ad]
- DIY St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for your hair: Cute and easy – what’s better than that?
- So your best friends boyfriend popped the question – then it was her turn! You were SO excited to be her maid of honor until you realized you have no idea what that entails. Sure, you get to shop for for cute dresses and get your hair done together on the big day but surely there are more responsibilities than that, right? As the maid of honor, and as a bridesmaid for that matter, you have the all important job of helping ensure your besties best day ever is just that.
- Our poor little dog, Pearl, has to smell the wonderful things we cook all the time. It must be torture to have all those wonderful smells penetrating your nasal cavities knowing that you won’t get any. Yes, life for Pearl is pretty tough. You should definitely feel bad for her. Sometimes she even has to go on …
- Never make a bad home accessory purchase again with this easy tip!!
- Accessorize your outfit this New years with the fun and easy diy party hat idea
- DIY Halloween Costume: Zorro – Wear all black for this one. Get an eye mask and a wide rim black hat (craft or costume store). Carry around a fake sword for the extra effect.
- Witchs hat piñata: No matter the age, everyone loves a little hocus pocus action in October. Kelly of Studio DIY pulled together this fun party extra with only 7 supplies.
- Pink and gold bridal shower dessert table. Brunch and bubbly!
- Buy your Pink Shaggy Raggy Rug by The Rug Market here. This adorable rug is constructed of 100% cotton. Each individual rug is first hand dyed, then woven with strips of jersey. It is
- Look at this zulilyfind! Pink Princess Dress – Girls by Forum Novelties zulilyfinds
- Pink n Purple Spa | Easy DIY Easter Basket Ideas for Kids