I should try this!” height=”” width=”728″ />
Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD – available immediately after purchase. Please note that this is a digital download only, no physical product will be shipped and the frame not included. ====================================================== Printable art, all yours right after purchase. Make sure to save the files on your computer and then you can print it as many times as you would like. And you dont have to worry about getting it damaged or lost – you can always print it again 🙂 If you are going to print it at home you, I would advise using a heavier paper, 230g should work well. ====================================================== What will you get? Your download will include 5 files: 1. jpeg – can be printed and sized to any dimensions up to 22x28inches 2. A3 PDF file 3. A4 PDF file 4. 8 x 10 PDF file 5. 5 x 7 PDF file All files are 300dpi, which are high quality files perfect for printing 🙂 If you would like any other size, please do contact me I can re-size the files for you and send them either as a jpeg or PDF, in any size you would like.
- Homemade Oxy Clean Stain Remover 1 Cup Water 1/2 Cup Peroxide 1/2 Cup Baking Soda Soak Laundry For 20 Mins Then wash as normal.
- Another project we saw on www.pinterest.com and decided to do for our Art Day! My youngest and I saw this project in the morning and by noon we were ready to try it on our own. We got sister out of bed (shes a teenager and its summer!) and she joined in the fun also.…
- You know you love it…that mug that you reach for every morning–the one youre disappointed if its in the sink…and you might even hand wash if it is dirty. If you dont have one, youre totally missing-out! Mine recently broke (I dropped it!). So Im making a new mug–and getting inspiration from these 100 Awesome DIY Coffee Mug Art Creations. On to the awesome DIY muggnificentness! Unique DIY Mug Art: This nail-polish Marbled Mug of cuteness is awesome. Make your own disposable coffee cup! No tutorial, just a beautiful idea…Polymer Clay Swirls Mug. I love this Hand-Painted Floral cuppa. All my mugs should be Polka-Dot
- Love this recipe? PIN IT to your DESSERT BOARD to save it! Follow BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN on Pinterest for more great recipes! Chewy Coconut Oatmeal Cookies are the ultimate cookie for any coconut lover. These cookies are so chewy, so irresistible, I actually burned my mouth eating a second cookie while they were still piping hot from the oven.Read More
- DIY Halloween Costume: Thing 1, Thing 2 – Get Einstein wigs and spray them with blue hair spray. Find matching red skirts and tank tops. Use white felt and a permanent marker to create the Thing 1 and Thing 2 circles and then you can either hot glue them to the tank tops or put ribbon on them and wear them around your neck. Add red shoes, fishnets, red gloves and a funky pair of sunglasses to complete the look.
- I had no idea these boxy bags were so quick and easy to sew! This video makes it look so easy, just from two simple rectangles of fabric. Im going to make one for cosmetics and then several for my shoes when I travel. Can be made in any size when you know how.
- Spring is just around the corner! The occasional warm day has really gotten me in the mood to transition some of my winter decor into spring. I recently had a project day with a dear friend and we made some fun decorative bird nests that were super simple and inexpensive. We had a great time…
- If you add extra shelves on top of the rod in your closet, you can store out-of-season clothes here instead of in hall closets (those are better suited for linens, anyway).
- So your best friends boyfriend popped the question – then it was her turn! You were SO excited to be her maid of honor until you realized you have no idea what that entails. Sure, you get to shop for for cute dresses and get your hair done together on the big day but surely there are more responsibilities than that, right? As the maid of honor, and as a bridesmaid for that matter, you have the all important job of helping ensure your besties best day ever is just that.
- This Pineapple Lemonade Recipe is made with ripe pineapple and fresh lemons. This is the perfect drink for a hot summer day! Hello Everyone! It’s Aniko from Place Of My Taste and it’s that time of the month again when sweet Desi shares her amazing space with me. The weather finally nice and warm here …