Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Container gardening just got more fun! With just a few supplies, you can turn a simple kitchen utensil into a unique DIY Hanging Colander Planter.
- As helpful as a hose can be for your garden, trying to find an easy way to store and untangle it can be a nightmare. Make this Beautiful Pallet DIY Hose Holder and Planter to kill two birds with one stone.
- Make this DIY hanging planter – www.craftifair.com
- I think flower towers or tipsy pots are such a stunning way to add vertical interest to your garden, porch, or front entry. But not only that, they also are a great way to add a bit of whimsy! Here are 10 awesome ideas for making flower towers or tipsy pot planters. 10 Flower Tower or Tipsy Pot Planter Ideas I love this flower tower from The Kim Six Fix because she made the whole thing for under $10 and so cute! This insanely amazing galvanized tipsy pot is from Annie Steen at Flea Market Gardening House by Hoff used terracotta… [Read More]
- make a glitter vase. Coat inside of vase with Pledge floor cleaner. then put in glitter to cover the floor cleaner, dump out excess. done! place a clear cup inside to prevent items inside the vase from scratching away the glitter.
- Melt 1 cup Vaseline in microwave until liquid, stir in 1 packet of koolaid. Pour into container and let sit! Homemade lipgloss… Great for party favors or for girls party to dos
- 1 ¼ cups strong brewed coffee; ¼ cup milk; 2-3 tablespoons white chocolate chips (depending on desired richness); 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract; whipped cream
- Pinterest Challenge Day 11 – Completed! I washed my towels in 1 Cup of vinegar on hot, then again with 1/2 cup of baking soda on hot. I just pulled them out of the washer to move to the dryer and my towels smell 10 times better. Apparently I didnt realize how musty and gross my towels were smelling!—> I should try this!
- Homemade Oxy Clean Stain Remover 1 Cup Water 1/2 Cup Peroxide 1/2 Cup Baking Soda Soak Laundry For 20 Mins Then wash as normal.
- You know you love it…that mug that you reach for every morning–the one youre disappointed if its in the sink…and you might even hand wash if it is dirty. If you dont have one, youre totally missing-out! Mine recently broke (I dropped it!). So Im making a new mug–and getting inspiration from these 100 Awesome DIY Coffee Mug Art Creations. On to the awesome DIY muggnificentness! Unique DIY Mug Art: This nail-polish Marbled Mug of cuteness is awesome. Make your own disposable coffee cup! No tutorial, just a beautiful idea…Polymer Clay Swirls Mug. I love this Hand-Painted Floral cuppa. All my mugs should be Polka-Dot
- Grass skirt � made from a plastic table cloth? will have to ck this out!
- Here’s that question again. . .what’s in your sensory table? I assume that many of you have eggs of some kind or other in you table in anticipation of Easter. But I’m always curious what you’re doing with those lovely pastel plastic play things. Makes you want to jump right in and play doesn’t it? …