Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make this DIY hanging planter – www.craftifair.com
- Joli pot à plante en béton | DIY: Concrete planter planter concrete DIY
- Container gardening just got more fun! With just a few supplies, you can turn a simple kitchen utensil into a unique DIY Hanging Colander Planter.
- As helpful as a hose can be for your garden, trying to find an easy way to store and untangle it can be a nightmare. Make this Beautiful Pallet DIY Hose Holder and Planter to kill two birds with one stone.
- I think flower towers or tipsy pots are such a stunning way to add vertical interest to your garden, porch, or front entry. But not only that, they also are a great way to add a bit of whimsy! Here are 10 awesome ideas for making flower towers or tipsy pot planters. 10 Flower Tower or Tipsy Pot Planter Ideas I love this flower tower from The Kim Six Fix because she made the whole thing for under $10 and so cute! This insanely amazing galvanized tipsy pot is from Annie Steen at Flea Market Gardening House by Hoff used terracotta… [Read More]
- make a glitter vase. Coat inside of vase with Pledge floor cleaner. then put in glitter to cover the floor cleaner, dump out excess. done! place a clear cup inside to prevent items inside the vase from scratching away the glitter.
- Tastes like Fall | Cranberry pie crust leaves – perfect little appetizer with a nice glass of wine or cup of tea
- A delicious Italian apple crumble cake that is perfect to enjoy for breakfast or an afternoon break with a hot cup of coffee.
- Melt 1 cup Vaseline in microwave until liquid, stir in 1 packet of koolaid. Pour into container and let sit! Homemade lipgloss… Great for party favors or for girls party to dos
- Homemade Oxy Clean Stain Remover 1 Cup Water 1/2 Cup Peroxide 1/2 Cup Baking Soda Soak Laundry For 20 Mins Then wash as normal.
- Pinterest Challenge Day 11 – Completed! I washed my towels in 1 Cup of vinegar on hot, then again with 1/2 cup of baking soda on hot. I just pulled them out of the washer to move to the dryer and my towels smell 10 times better. Apparently I didnt realize how musty and gross my towels were smelling!—> I should try this!
- 1 ¼ cups strong brewed coffee; ¼ cup milk; 2-3 tablespoons white chocolate chips (depending on desired richness); 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract; whipped cream