Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Grain-free Soft Ginger Molasses Cookies | Tis’ the season for Holiday treats galore! These cookies are a divine, melt-in-your-mouth, soft grain-free cookie. Theyre drizzled with melted coconut butter and topped with holiday sprinkles. Make them vegan/egg-free by replacing the one egg with a flax egg | Paleo | Vegan | Gluten-free | therealfoodrds.com
- Crumbly chocolate almond butter bars – BrooksBasics | plant based, healthy, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, recipe for dessert or snack
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins Recipe via OMG Chocolate Desserts –Simple and easy recipe for bright and sunny breakfast or brunch- moist, lemon infused muffins made with Greek yogurt. Slight crunch from poppy seeds makes really interesting twist on the classic, plain lemon muffins. The BEST Easy Lemon Desserts and Treats Recipes – Perfect For Easter, Mothers Day Brunch, Bridal or Baby Showers and Pretty Spring and Summer Holiday Party Refreshments!
- RITZ crackers add surprising flavor to peanut butter and marshmallow dip! This savory and sweet treat is a great addition to your next holiday party. Plus, this one has chocolate. Simply mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and chill in the fridge for one hour.
- Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake Recipe via Dessert Now Dinner Later – This EASY and delicious Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake is layered with light, fluffy white cake, topped with whipped cream cheese frosting and a fresh raspberry glaze! Perfect for parties, potlucks, or a Valentines Day dessert! The Best EASY Sheet Cakes Recipes – Simple and Quick Party Crowds Desserts for Holidays, Special Occasions and Family Celebrations
- Pinterest Challenge Day 11 – Completed! I washed my towels in 1 Cup of vinegar on hot, then again with 1/2 cup of baking soda on hot. I just pulled them out of the washer to move to the dryer and my towels smell 10 times better. Apparently I didnt realize how musty and gross my towels were smelling!—> I should try this!
- These mini Pumpkin Pie Bites are the perfect bite-size dessert for a crowd! Turn a pumpkin sheet pie into a fun and festive dessert using just a round cookie cutter! | Tastes Better From Scratch
- No-Bake White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecakes Recipe via The First Year – Perfect for Valentines Day! These are the best bite-size dessert for any time you and your friends get-together! The BEST Bite Size Dessert Recipes – Mini, Individual, Yummy Treats, Perfectly Pretty for Your Baby and Bridal Showers, Birthday Party Dessert Tables and Holiday Celebrations!
- Dark Chocolate Halloween Chip Cookies are soft and black-as-night and studded with white chocolate and peanut butter chips. A frighteningly delicious treat!
- Harry Potter Party Ideas | Harry Potter Birthday Ideas | Butter beer | Muggles | Harry Potter Ideas for Kids | Harry Potter Decoration Ideas |Harry Potter DIY | Harry Potter Games Ideas | Harry Potter Party Food | Harry Potter Drinks | Quidditch |Hogwarts | Sorting Hat | Potions | Wands | Wizards | Harry Potter Costumes | Slytherin | Gryffindor | Floating Candles | Harry Potter Cake | Snitch | Repinned by @purplevelvetpro | www.purplevelvetproject.com
- These chocolate peanut butter honey muffins are so easy to make! Just one bowl and no electronic whisk needed. My kind of easy recipe. Youll love these!