Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Perfect pillows for your music room or music enthusiast. Pillows back has a deep envelope closure as shown in photo. Professionally made, envelope back for easy covering and removing for cleaning. Seams have been surged to guarantee a lasting product. Stock is limited so order today! This listing is for the *Cover Only* Washing instructions: Designer suggests Dry Clean only Pillow Insert Available here at AveryLee Designs: https://www.etsy.com/listing/179505689/pillow-inserts-white-muslim-white-accent?ref=shop_home_active_1 Like us on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/AveryleeDesigns
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD – available immediately after purchase. Please note that this is a digital download only, no physical product will be shipped and the frame not included. ====================================================== Printable art, all yours right after purchase. Make sure to save the files on your computer and then you can print it as many times as you would like. And you dont have to worry about getting it damaged or lost – you can always print it again 🙂 If you are going to print it at home you, I would advise using a heavier paper, 230g should work well. ====================================================== What will you get? Your download will include 5 files: 1. jpeg – can be printed and sized to any dimensions up to 22x28inches 2. A3 PDF file 3. A4 PDF file 4. 8 x 10 PDF file 5. 5 x 7 PDF file All files are 300dpi, which are high quality files perfect for printing 🙂 If you would like any other size, please do contact me I can re-size the files for you and send them either as a jpeg or PDF, in any size you would like.
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- ***This listing is for the PATTERN ONLY – NOT THE FINISHED PRODUCT*** A chevron pattern made by cabling!! No increases or decreases! If you would like the finished product it is available here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/291877229/chevron-cable-knit-blanket-ready-to-ship I would rate the difficulty of this pattern as easy. Skills needed are Knit, Purl and Cabling. Measurements are approximately 42 x 80 inches. Materials needed: *Approximately 1400-1500 yards of 5 to 6 bulky yarn. (You …
- hardtofind. is an Australian shopping website featuring beautifully designed, hand-crafted, unique products – homewares, gorgeous gifts, kids stuff and accessories – that are not easily sourced elsewhere. As working mothers with little time for shopping beyond the basics, we realised that there was a gap in the online market for a quality website where you could rely on finding only the best available.
- A delicious Italian apple crumble cake that is perfect to enjoy for breakfast or an afternoon break with a hot cup of coffee.
- Turn a simple bottle of alcohol (or sparkling juice!) into this super fun Pineapple Hostess Gift! Includes free printable card.
- Spiral Streamers – DIY Party Decor: Take a sheet of heavyweight construction paper or card stock (8.5 by 11 inches is fine) and use scissors to round off the corners. Then start cutting the spiral. Begin from the outside edge and start cutting a strip about one inch wide. Work your way around making a long continuous spiral until you reach the center.
- Work on fine motor skill development as well as counting and estimation with this simple at home or in classroom activity.
- shares Facebook Twitter Pinterest StumbleUpon Tumblr Start with the simple knots: The larkshead knot is one of the simple knots that you can begin your macramé work with. Start with thicker cord or rope so that you can see how the knots are formed as you go along. Delicate and costly cords can be used once you have gained some expertise in this area. Once you are into this, you can get macrame jewelry instructions to make charming things to wear with different outfits. There are many macrame jewelry patterns that you can look at follow it to create things
- This save the date postcard is so simple yet amazing! LOVE IT!
- Shop Midnight Walk | Dreamy Woodland Nursery Poster created by AmazingJourneyArt. Personalize it with photos & text or purchase as is!