Photo via: makeit-loveit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- One of my fondest memories is a flower pot craft that I received for Mothers Day from my boys when they were little that I still have almost 30 yrs. later.
- The Steve action figure from Minecraft is a really cool gift from a kids favorite game. Its the toy for boys to go on fun adventures with. Steve is a fantastic character. Click Read it to get to know him! Minecraft Toys
- FASHION STATEMENT: DIY BLAZER VEST http://sugarethoney.blogspot.fi/2014/10/diy-blazer-vest.html
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- Make your own Pantry Canisters… I love re-purposing my large plastic containers!!!
- Top 10 Activities For Toddler Boys | I Heart Arts n Crafts
- Looking for boys room ideas for the superhero loving dude in your life? Check out out DIY dresser makeover.
- Organized Boys Room Closet Before and After | Organizing Homelife
- 60 Things to Make from Old Jeans @savedbyloves
- GREAT birthday idea that could be used for any age!! Instead of buying him just one gift, I decided to get him 12 gifts which he has to open every hour as of 9:31am. 31 minutes because he turns 31 years old. The gifts are all meaningful (between him and I) and range from $2 to $100. He gets to enjoy his birthday the entire day 🙂
- yard bird made from an old railroad spike, old hinge a a couple of washers for the eyes.
- Check out Old Man Prop – Full Size Props for Your Home from Wholesale Halloween Costumes