Photo via: countryliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Not only can the TV launch be decorated with the wall art for the TV stand, but the kitchen can also be adorned using the reclaimed wooden pallets if the person considers creating the kitchen cabinets which makes the area look impressive.
- Northshore Wood Products – Reclaimed Coat Rack with Railroad Spike Hooks and Shelf, $199.00 (http://www.northshorewood.com/reclaimed-coat-rack-with-railroad-spike-hooks-and-shelf/)
- jill and Ron from Reimajine share how they created this DIY desk to bench conversion from reclaimed wood and other materials! Click to read more
- Reclaimed Wood Bookcase from Confessions of a Serial Do-it-Yourselfer
- Transform a boring old desk with FAT artisan chalk paint and some reclaimed wood to make this rustic wood topped desk!
- Explore laundry room decorating ideas that are both stylish and functional. From extra storage space and hidden appliances to pops of color and reclaimed wood, these laundry rooms will inspire your next home renovation project.
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Heart Thumbprint Pendants at thatswhatchesaid.net Perfect for the special people in your life!
- The last day of summer, as the first leaves begin to turn, and the first spider spins a web for the morning dew to spangle. With late summer woodland anemones, and a fallen leaf caught in the cobweb. Made entirely from craft wire, silver-plated wire and glass seed beads, this pendant measures approximately 2.5 from top of bail. My pendants are supplied ready to hang from a necklace of your choice (the cord in some of the pictures is for illustrative purposes only, and will not be included). You can now buy a cord pendant upgrade here http://www.etsy.com/listing/97607306/cord-necklace-upgrade-for-pendants or a copper ball chain upgrade here https://www.etsy.com/listing/113299989/antique-copper-ball-chain-upgrade-for-pendants – I will fit the pendant for you before despatch, so that you receive a ready-to-wear item of jewellery. Alternatively, if you would like me to make a custom necklace for you, please convo me and I will be happy to help. 🙂 All my jewellery is supplied in a pretty gift box.
- Do it Yourself Pallet Projects – The BEST DIY Tutorials to Upcycle old Wooden Shipping Pallets into reclaimed woodworking dream projects!
- White cabinets, white marble counters, simple gold hardware, gold sink, and open windows…gorgeous kitchen! ❤️
- Update builder grade cabinets without painting | Remodelaholic