Photo via: truelocal.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you stumped on what to get someone? There is always at least someone who is incredibly hard to shop for. Why buy that person something when you can hand make them something? I’m sure you can find a leastRead More
- DIY Halloween Costume: Thing 1, Thing 2 – Get Einstein wigs and spray them with blue hair spray. Find matching red skirts and tank tops. Use white felt and a permanent marker to create the Thing 1 and Thing 2 circles and then you can either hot glue them to the tank tops or put ribbon on them and wear them around your neck. Add red shoes, fishnets, red gloves and a funky pair of sunglasses to complete the look.
- Using bookcases in the dining room isnt a new thing. But it makes a lot of sense for dining room storage. And with glass doors it can be very pretty!
- Update your porch with new porch lights. We give you tips to get you on your way. Front Porch Ideas and More.
- Colorful planters would have the perfect place for this on our small front porch to bring some life to it!!
- Theres nothing sweeter than customized home decor—design that can only be inspired by YOUR FAMILY. Home isnt marble counter tops and hardwood floors. Its not
- I love doing little gifty flips! This Heart Jewelry Box DIY Project made a sad thrift store find and into an an adorable gift for someone special!
- white lights in front of a white background with a shallow aperture,
- Here are some easy go to tips to adding curb appeal to your home, from a pop of color front door to planters. For me, check out www.homewithkeki.com curbappeal popofcolor interiors. homedesign
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Love this idea! I can see a bright red umbrella with white and gold spots and pretty fringe, perhaps in black?! Glamour it up your special way!
- Frozen Yogurt Bark with Berries – Frozen yogurt studded with gorgeous blue and red berries! A delicious, fun, and healthy dessert!