Photo via: diyprojects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- This is one of those projects that looks like it has a lot of steps, but I promise: try this once, and youll speed through the rest. | http://thepartyteacher.com/2015/11/30/tutorial-christmas-tree-tissue-tassel-garland/
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Soup | Using only a few ingredients and very minimal prep, you will have yourself a creamy, dreamy winter squash soup to satisfy all soup-loving souls. @skinnytaste
- DIY Watering Can: So easy with an empty plastic liquid detergent container. Save two lids, and you can use the none holey one to shake mix in fertilizer. Brilliant! Another green, recycle, upcycle craft. BE sure to rinse the bottle real well. These bottles could even be spray painted or contact paper added to the outside, wrap the handles in hemp cord or twine… more whimsical – ness!
- Try these creative ways to use washi tape at home – it’s a quick and easy way to decorate vases, make photo frames, update bookshelves, stools, cabinets and more. | Tesco Living
- 25,513 points • 225 comments – Resume Cheat Sheet: 222 Action Verbs To Use In Your New Resume – 9GAG has the best funny pics, gifs, videos, gaming, anime, manga, movie, tv, cosplay, sport, food, memes, cute, fail, wtf photos on the internet!
- Want to send my husband over the edge? Just make his cordless drill disappear or have a tool go missing from his toolbox or cabinet! These DIY power tool storage ideas will help keep order…..and the peace. 🙂
- Ways to Put Your Holiday Bonus to Good Use | Christmas Bonus | Spend my Bonus
- Who said stuffing has to be served as-is? On The Chew Michael Symon gave viewers a new way to use their favorite Thanksgiving stuffing recipe. His Stuffing Pierogies are too good to pass up.
- How to make a buttery, flaky sourdough pie crust – especially good for apple pies and lemon pies! This sourdough crust can be used for both sweet pies and savory pies like quiches and tarts. Its very versatile and easy to make using a food processor, but can also be made by hand. | pinchmysalt.com
- 30 Genius Ways to Reuse and Repurpose Empty Pill Bottles. So many good ideas!!
- The BEST Easy Coconut Curry Crockpot Chicken Family Dinner Recipe – Yummy Slow Cooker Meal Prep by Dreaming in DIY – This AMAZING Thai inspired popular dish is easy to make in the crock pot with so much depth of flavor! This is going to be your favorite new way to make coconut chicken curry for your family at home in your trusty slow cooker.