Photo via: diyprojects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- This is one of those projects that looks like it has a lot of steps, but I promise: try this once, and youll speed through the rest. | http://thepartyteacher.com/2015/11/30/tutorial-christmas-tree-tissue-tassel-garland/
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Soup | Using only a few ingredients and very minimal prep, you will have yourself a creamy, dreamy winter squash soup to satisfy all soup-loving souls. @skinnytaste
- DIY Watering Can: So easy with an empty plastic liquid detergent container. Save two lids, and you can use the none holey one to shake mix in fertilizer. Brilliant! Another green, recycle, upcycle craft. BE sure to rinse the bottle real well. These bottles could even be spray painted or contact paper added to the outside, wrap the handles in hemp cord or twine… more whimsical – ness!
- These pretty poppers are so easy to make for Valentine’s Day. Just grab any kind of tube. (These were made with plastic push pop containers, but you could use an empty toilet paper or paper towel roll.) Fill with treats, wrap with tissue and finish off with a sweet personalized tag using Avery Round Labels (22807) and their free Valentine’s printables.
- * ONE Solid Copper Guitar Pick * Handmade and Handstamped * Personalization is INCLUDED IN ITEM PRICE. Note: Length of personalization can determine size of font used * A hole and jump ring can be added to any pick free of charge upon request at time of order * Wont break like plastic picks * Meant for use with stringed instruments * Hammered flexible enough for playing * Stamping is one-sided and is done in all capital letters * Fender medium shape and size * Edges are sanded silky smooth, so no rough edges to hurt your strings * Guitarist tested * Gives a brighter, cleaner sound * Each pick comes in an organza bag, so its ready to give. May your music be happy and bright! Enjoy! CUSTOM Guitar Pick, COPPER Plectrum, Engraved Guitar Pick, Personalized Pick, Functional, Usable Gift, Musican, My Mommy Rocks, Coordinates
- Try these creative ways to use washi tape at home – it’s a quick and easy way to decorate vases, make photo frames, update bookshelves, stools, cabinets and more. | Tesco Living
- Want to send my husband over the edge? Just make his cordless drill disappear or have a tool go missing from his toolbox or cabinet! These DIY power tool storage ideas will help keep order…..and the peace. 🙂
- 25,513 points • 225 comments – Resume Cheat Sheet: 222 Action Verbs To Use In Your New Resume – 9GAG has the best funny pics, gifs, videos, gaming, anime, manga, movie, tv, cosplay, sport, food, memes, cute, fail, wtf photos on the internet!
- Ways to Put Your Holiday Bonus to Good Use | Christmas Bonus | Spend my Bonus
- Who said stuffing has to be served as-is? On The Chew Michael Symon gave viewers a new way to use their favorite Thanksgiving stuffing recipe. His Stuffing Pierogies are too good to pass up.
- To feel truly self-sufficient and live off-the-grid, you need a running water source on your land, or you need to be able to drill a well. You cannot rely on harvested rainwater alone… You can pay a company to come onto your land and drill…