Photo via: dezeen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Après avoir étudié le dessin et le graphisme, Caitlin Thomas (aka LucidLines) a ouvert son salon de tatouages à Adelaide, dans le sud de l’Australie.
- salon decorating ideas – Yahoo Search Results
- More from Inly Design: the Japanese studio have also designed a hair salon called Primula. The salon is located in Naruo, Japan, and opened in February. The interior features wood flooring and shelving, with bare concrete walls. Mirrors appear to be fractured, showing the concrete behind. Heres some text from Inly Design: — Project name: More
- Tons of ideas and inspiration to make create an awesome dorm!
- 10 stylish DIY shelves project that you can make yourself. Great for your bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, or office!
- Richele Christensen: Halloween Configuration Book Part 15
- Why not make your very own handmade Christmas cards this holiday season and send some extra love to your family and friends!
- If you add extra shelves on top of the rod in your closet, you can store out-of-season clothes here instead of in hall closets (those are better suited for linens, anyway).
- how to grow, propagate, chop & freeze this versatile herb. Basil is one of those plants that grows almost anywhere and needs minimal care. It was the very first herb I ever planted and has been part of my herb garden ever since.
- 30 Genius Ways to Reuse and Repurpose Empty Pill Bottles. So many good ideas!!
- Embroidery Hoop DIY Laundry Sign | This embroidery hoop craft will brighten any laundry room.
- Best DIY Projects: Easy DIY Platform Bed that anyone can build!