Photo via: crunchycreamysweet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Made in the Instant Pot- Quality vanilla extract can be expensive. Easily (and quickly!) make your own delicious homemade vanilla extract in an Instant Pot! | recipe, make your own, Instapot recipe, easy recipe, frugal living, save money on groceries, money saving ideas, homemade extracts
- There are plenty of holiday books that incorporate snow. From The Snowman to The Christmas Miracle, snow is a fun part of the holiday season, even if you live someplace warm. Along with reading one of your favorite holiday books, why not make your own play snow? Only two ingredients, and your kids will be in for hours of fun.
- French Silk Pie Bars Dessert Recipe via The Recipe Critic – Rich, creamy, and smooth and made with a chocolate graham cracker crust. This classic dessert is incredible and will turn into an instant favorite!
- Copy Cat Starbucks Drink Recipes – Tea, Frappuccino, Latte, Macchiato, and more! Recipes for you to try and DIY – Do it Yourself on Frugal Coupon Living
- Why not make your very own handmade Christmas cards this holiday season and send some extra love to your family and friends!
- A incredibly delicious and seriously healthy strawberry smoothie that contains lots of calcium, protein, and fiber to keep you full until lunch! Even picky kids will happily drink this – tastes like a strawberry shake!
- Baked Chocolate Caramel Apples — Easy to make and a delicious fall dessert!
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD – available immediately after purchase. Please note that this is a digital download only, no physical product will be shipped and the frame not included. ====================================================== Printable art, all yours right after purchase. Make sure to save the files on your computer and then you can print it as many times as you would like. And you dont have to worry about getting it damaged or lost – you can always print it again 🙂 If you are going to print it at home you, I would advise using a heavier paper, 230g should work well. ====================================================== What will you get? Your download will include 5 files: 1. jpeg – can be printed and sized to any dimensions up to 22x28inches 2. A3 PDF file 3. A4 PDF file 4. 8 x 10 PDF file 5. 5 x 7 PDF file All files are 300dpi, which are high quality files perfect for printing 🙂 If you would like any other size, please do contact me I can re-size the files for you and send them either as a jpeg or PDF, in any size you would like.
- EASY Twixie Bars No Bake Dessert Treats Recipe via Dreaming in DIY – Milk Chocolate, Caramel and Nilla Wafers Cookies Layered Yummy Dessert Bars Recipe for TWIX Candy Bars lovers!
- Homemade Banana Cream PIe. Lucious, creamy, fresh and the perfect springtime and summer dessert. To Eat, Drink and Be Married.
- Bite Sized Caramel Chocolate Chip Mini Cheesecakes with Oreo Crust via Sallys Baking Addiction – The BEST Bite Size Dessert Recipes – Mini, Individual, Yummy Treats, Perfectly Pretty for Your Baby and Bridal Showers, Birthday Party Dessert Tables and Holiday Celebrations!