Photo via: smartnutrition.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Made in the Instant Pot- Quality vanilla extract can be expensive. Easily (and quickly!) make your own delicious homemade vanilla extract in an Instant Pot! | recipe, make your own, Instapot recipe, easy recipe, frugal living, save money on groceries, money saving ideas, homemade extracts
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Though it still has some days before Christmas, don’t you think it’s a right time to think about choosing the Christmas gifts? We suggest that you DIY Christmas gifts instead of buying them in the shops because DIY projects can save money as well as show your heart to your friends and family members. If[Read the Rest]
- You know you love it…that mug that you reach for every morning–the one youre disappointed if its in the sink…and you might even hand wash if it is dirty. If you dont have one, youre totally missing-out! Mine recently broke (I dropped it!). So Im making a new mug–and getting inspiration from these 100 Awesome DIY Coffee Mug Art Creations. On to the awesome DIY muggnificentness! Unique DIY Mug Art: This nail-polish Marbled Mug of cuteness is awesome. Make your own disposable coffee cup! No tutorial, just a beautiful idea…Polymer Clay Swirls Mug. I love this Hand-Painted Floral cuppa. All my mugs should be Polka-Dot
- Go green! How to easily make your own dinner napkins, These are easy to wash not to mention they save you money! Full tutorial! Save Money DIY DIY
- Despite what the weather is doing here (blizzard anyone?), Spring is so close. Which means its time for me to start making it look and feel like spring INSIDE our house! Just by swapping out a few décor pieces or adding a lovely floral arrangement you can completely transform your home for the fresh, new season. … Read More about DIY Faux Floral Arrangement with Water
- Make your own DIY Hooded Towel. Its so easy, and youll get a super absorbent towel that will last them from newborn baby all the way up through toddler and grade school ages! Seriously, skip those thin towels for babies and make one of these. So quick and easy with this tutorial
- The BEST Easy Coconut Curry Crockpot Chicken Family Dinner Recipe – Yummy Slow Cooker Meal Prep by Dreaming in DIY – This AMAZING Thai inspired popular dish is easy to make in the crock pot with so much depth of flavor! This is going to be your favorite new way to make coconut chicken curry for your family at home in your trusty slow cooker.
- Why not make your very own handmade Christmas cards this holiday season and send some extra love to your family and friends!
- DIY Tile Photo Coasters- Follow SightApp and save an entire article or recipe by 1 screenshot (Check How: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sight-save-articles-news-recipes/id886107929?mt=8
- Frugal home remodel tips like these for kitchens are perfect for making your home look amazing on a budget. A few simple fixes can save tons of money easy!
- How to upgrade door knobs with spray paint — the RIGHT way so youll only have to do it ONCE! Get all the details (and why you shouldnt take shortcuts) from Sawdust2Stitches on Remodelaholic.com