Photo via: diyideacenter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Made in the Instant Pot- Quality vanilla extract can be expensive. Easily (and quickly!) make your own delicious homemade vanilla extract in an Instant Pot! | recipe, make your own, Instapot recipe, easy recipe, frugal living, save money on groceries, money saving ideas, homemade extracts
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Save so much money on home decor buy purchasing certain items at the thrift store! This is a great list of home decor essentials to watch for on your next thrifting trip!
- We’ve gathered the BEST Back to School DIY projects and ideas for Teens and Tweens! From set yourself apart locker decorations to show off your personal style – to perso…
- Claire remembers sitting on this swinging chair in her back garden with her mother – she loved living nearby
- Frugal home remodel tips like these for kitchens are perfect for making your home look amazing on a budget. A few simple fixes can save tons of money easy!
- This is a pinewood 17.25×17.75 stained, hand painted sign with UV finish. Perfect touch for your home or chicken coop.
- Give Your White Stove a Touch of Vintage. This would work for a Coastal kitchen and a Farmhouse kitchen.
- Upcycle a plain dresser with this fabulous DIY tutorial! This Sweet Roses Mod Podge Dresser is a great way to add a feminine chic touch to a precious furniture piece. Pretty and stylish, this dresser project will help you revamp your home decor with ease. This dresser could easily fit anywhere from a seaside cottage to rustic farmhouse. Versatile, sophisticated, and easy, if you are looking for a weekend painting project, this is DIY tutorial you’ve been searching for. Add a touch of elegance…
- Here are the reasons you are wasting your money this back to school season. Learn how to avoid them and keep your money in your pocket.
- Transfer ink to wood quickly and easily with this easy method. Save special memories or create personal gifts.
- 24. Customize your Christmas lights with spray paint. — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money