Photo via: hello-naomi.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to photograph baby with Christmas lights. A DIY set up that you can easily recreate in the comfort of your own home.
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Set your intention to be fertile, and integrate that intention throughout your day. This daily practice integrates the fertility diet and mind-body practice.
- Decorating for a childs birthday party involves plenty of preparation. Here is how to set a table for your childs birthday party.
- Music Note – Comforter Set For Bedroom
- Sorority Canvas Set of 2 Modern and Chic by SouthMagnoliaMarket
- Holiday Mason Jars set of 4 – Christmas decorations
- Everyone loves having something whimsical in the nursery – I am a sucker for books and letters. This set of wooden letters by AWorkinProgress is absolutely adorable! See my Buy Me! Board to DIY for half the price!:)
- Celebrate your favorite slang with this humorous hangry word definition wall art from Fuzzy and Birch. Set against a white background, the text is
- How-To Set a Gorgeous Table Read more – http://www.stylemepretty.com/living/2013/12/16/how-to-set-a-gorgeous-table/
- We’ve gathered the BEST Back to School DIY projects and ideas for Teens and Tweens! From set yourself apart locker decorations to show off your personal style – to perso…
- Christmas Ornaments, Driftwood and Shell Ornaments, All natural wood and shells. Earth tones. Boxed set of 6. $48.00, via Etsy.