Photo via: theverybestbabystuff.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Dollar Store Craft Vase | Cool and Easy DIY Projects For The Home and More by Pioneer Settler at http://pioneersettler.com/dollar-store-crafts/
- The BEST Easy Coconut Curry Crockpot Chicken Family Dinner Recipe – Yummy Slow Cooker Meal Prep by Dreaming in DIY – This AMAZING Thai inspired popular dish is easy to make in the crock pot with so much depth of flavor! This is going to be your favorite new way to make coconut chicken curry for your family at home in your trusty slow cooker.
- Blue Themed Ramadan Decor | Eid Decoration Ideas | Ramadan Dessert Table | Eid Decoration Ideas | Ramadan Kareem | Ramadan Mubarak | Eid Mubarak | Iftar Party Table Setting | Iftar Ideas | DIY | Dining | Entertaining | Festival | Ramzan | Eid Printables | Repinned by @purplevelvetpro
- Blue Watercolor Birthday Card | Free Birthday Card Printables | Birthday Cards Ideas | Birthday Cards DIY | Birthday Cards Downloads | Birthday Cards Mom | Funny | Funny | Friend | Kids | Easy | For Wife | For Husband | For Son | For Daughter | Handmade | Simple | Pop Up Birthday Cards | Happy Birthday Card | Repinned by @purplevelvetpro | www.purplevelvetproject.com |
- Harry Potter Party Ideas | Harry Potter Birthday Ideas | Butter beer | Muggles | Harry Potter Ideas for Kids | Harry Potter Decoration Ideas |Harry Potter DIY | Harry Potter Games Ideas | Harry Potter Party Food | Harry Potter Drinks | Quidditch |Hogwarts | Sorting Hat | Potions | Wands | Wizards | Harry Potter Costumes | Slytherin | Gryffindor | Floating Candles | Harry Potter Cake | Snitch | Repinned by @purplevelvetpro | www.purplevelvetproject.com
- Diy: fabriquez un calendrier ombré pour votre bureau! | BricoBistro
- Railroad spike star by Swartz Ironworkz
- DIY Tile Photo Coasters- Follow SightApp and save an entire article or recipe by 1 screenshot (Check How: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sight-save-articles-news-recipes/id886107929?mt=8
- Shrink_Wrap_Decorative_Vase_Sleeves – Silver Rain Holographic. To become a distributor or make a purchase email us at firstname.lastname@example.org vase vasewraps weddings bride flowers – Patent Pending – www.floristmercantilecompany.com
- Pack a small front yard with medium-size plants to help shield the home from street noise. Growing a variety of plants makes the yard look larger by giving your eye more textures, colors, and shapes to look at. Test Garden Tip: Spend plenty of time looking out from your windows as you design. That way you will enjoy the view looking out as much as passersby enjoy looking into the garden.
- home, blue shutters, cottage, old building, house, countryside, english, rose, garden, cottage