Photo via: trucsetbricolages.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The idea of a kids table for Thanksgiving is attractive for a lot of families – there are many people present and it becomes easier to separate the adults from the children
- Patriotic Table Setting Ideas for Your Next Party via @ellenblogs
- Use this Theme for Ramadan Decors | Eid Decoration Ideas | Ramadan Dessert Table | Eid Decoration Ideas | Ramadan Kareem | Ramadan Mubarak | Eid Mubarak | Iftar Party Table Setting | Iftar Ideas | DIY | Dining | Entertaining | Festival | Ramzan | Eid Printables | Repinned by @purplevelvetpro
- If you want to keep the kids busy this holiday season, or need some decor for your table, let the kids do it! Here are 20 Turkey Crafts for kids!
- Fall table setting…. …
- Xmas cookies table setting ♥
- The Gracious Homes EZ Ware Palatial Silver Plates are going to look SO GOOD with my winter table setting!
- Pretty Pineapple Tablescape with a FREE Printable Menu, Pretty Pineapple Tablescape, Summer Party, Pineapple Party, Pineapple Menu, Printable Menu Template, Pineapple Table Setting by Craftivity Designs —> Click the Image to Download the FREE Printable Template
- Blue Themed Ramadan Decor | Eid Decoration Ideas | Ramadan Dessert Table | Eid Decoration Ideas | Ramadan Kareem | Ramadan Mubarak | Eid Mubarak | Iftar Party Table Setting | Iftar Ideas | DIY | Dining | Entertaining | Festival | Ramzan | Eid Printables | Repinned by @purplevelvetpro
- Do you have a STEM station in your classroom or homeschool? If you aren’t sure how to facilitate STEM / STEAM learning, fear not! It may sound intimidating but it is truly intuitive to kids especially at the primary level where their little minds are bursting with imagination and creativity. By setting up a ready-to-go …
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- DIY FARMHOUSE TABLE. My husband made my 10 foot 8 inch farmhouse table. Top made with shiplap. I painted and distressed it. Legs and apron ordered from Osborne Wood Products. It came out great! But you have to do cross pieces underneath for stability.