Photo via: craftivitydesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make this easy pencil pouch from cardboard tubes – yep, you heard right! I made this adorable pencil case using upcycled toilet paper rolls that were headed for the trash. I use it to stow my adult coloring tools for my current work in progress but its great for pencils, and a perfect back to school craft for big kids, teens, and tweens!
- Mason Jar Desk Organizer — make your own back to school teacher gift with this craft tutorial. An adorable way to add some organization to any desk.
- Pretty Pineapple Tablescape with a FREE Printable Menu, Pretty Pineapple Tablescape, Summer Party, Pineapple Party, Pineapple Menu, Printable Menu Template, Pineapple Table Setting by Craftivity Designs —> Click the Image to Download the FREE Printable Template
- Let me explain why it’s called Brilliant. First, the weekday has spacious area for your plans while the weekend sections are given smaller spaces making the scheduler perfect for organizing times at work or in school. Second, there is wide grid note on back of each pages for jotting down anything you want! Lastly, the coolest part! This scheduler features a paper tripod used to stand the scheduler which allows you to easily check the plans at glance. Find more brilliant features at MochiThings.
- How to Do Eye Makeup for Your Eye Shape | Best Makeup Tutorials And Beauty Tips From The Web | Makeup Tutorials
- DIY Tile Photo Coasters- Follow SightApp and save an entire article or recipe by 1 screenshot (Check How: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sight-save-articles-news-recipes/id886107929?mt=8
- Heres a simple, useful teachers gift that will actually be appreciated. We bundled together four Marks-A-Lot Dry Erase Markers, tied it up with a pretty ribbon and created a personalized tag using an Avery Scalloped Round Label (41554) and a free back-to-school template from Avery Design and Print.
- These pretty poppers are so easy to make for Valentine’s Day. Just grab any kind of tube. (These were made with plastic push pop containers, but you could use an empty toilet paper or paper towel roll.) Fill with treats, wrap with tissue and finish off with a sweet personalized tag using Avery Round Labels (22807) and their free Valentine’s printables.
- These back to school organization ideas make the perfectionist in me so happy! There are so many AWESOME ideas for school stuff – I wish I was this organized!
- The last day of summer, as the first leaves begin to turn, and the first spider spins a web for the morning dew to spangle. With late summer woodland anemones, and a fallen leaf caught in the cobweb. Made entirely from craft wire, silver-plated wire and glass seed beads, this pendant measures approximately 2.5 from top of bail. My pendants are supplied ready to hang from a necklace of your choice (the cord in some of the pictures is for illustrative purposes only, and will not be included). You can now buy a cord pendant upgrade here http://www.etsy.com/listing/97607306/cord-necklace-upgrade-for-pendants or a copper ball chain upgrade here https://www.etsy.com/listing/113299989/antique-copper-ball-chain-upgrade-for-pendants – I will fit the pendant for you before despatch, so that you receive a ready-to-wear item of jewellery. Alternatively, if you would like me to make a custom necklace for you, please convo me and I will be happy to help. 🙂 All my jewellery is supplied in a pretty gift box.
- A delicate and incredibly pretty paper wedding cake topper.This charming leaf arbour wedding cake topper is delicate and wildly pretty. It looks equally beautiful atop a large tiered cake or a simple single layered creation. It is made from white slightly metallic paper with a very faint sheen finish. Because it is laser cut the edges have a darker tone which gives the topper a vintage feel. It comes looped through two food-safe bamboo stakes. Laser cut from metallic paper with bamboo …
- How to Make Gods Eye Tutorial – All you need is yarn and sticks for this simple Gods Eye Tutorial! This is a fun and easy craft even kids can do! How to make Gods Eye style craft with a pretty flower pattern!