Photo via: dishfunctionaldesigns.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic Pallet Tray Wall Art with Test Tube Vase Photo Tutorial by Dana Tatar for Walnut Hollow
- Mason Jar Luminaries to decorate your home or yard. Inexpensive fake snow makes these a safe and cost efficient way to decorate. http://www.myturnforus.com/2013/12/mason-jar-luminaries.html
- The Science School Yard has a freebie for teaching the 3 Rs. Go Green with this fun STEM activity as well!
- Fourth of July – DIY Yard GamesThe fourth of July is a great American holiday. We owned a resort for 20 years
- yard bird made from an old railroad spike, old hinge a a couple of washers for the eyes.
- Great 4th of July Yard Games
- The Science School Yard has three quick tips to mo…
- 11. Before and after tree ring. | DIY Ideas For Creating Cool Garden or Yard Brick Projects
- The latest addition to our backyard play space is something I have wanted to create since we first began landscaping the yard to turn it …
- How to build a beautiful back yard pond and water feature cheaply! | OHMY-CREATIVE.COM Pond Fountain Garden
- A shed with french doors. Id love to have this for our yard. Eye For Design: Garden Shed Chic:
- Pack a small front yard with medium-size plants to help shield the home from street noise. Growing a variety of plants makes the yard look larger by giving your eye more textures, colors, and shapes to look at. Test Garden Tip: Spend plenty of time looking out from your windows as you design. That way you will enjoy the view looking out as much as passersby enjoy looking into the garden.