Photo via: thehandyfoodie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- The BEST Easy Coconut Curry Crockpot Chicken Family Dinner Recipe – Yummy Slow Cooker Meal Prep by Dreaming in DIY – This AMAZING Thai inspired popular dish is easy to make in the crock pot with so much depth of flavor! This is going to be your favorite new way to make coconut chicken curry for your family at home in your trusty slow cooker.
- Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Chicken with Arugula | A healthy, tasty & easy recipe for any crazy weeknight. Ten minutes of prep in the morning & dinner is done! http://www.beckysbestbites.com/slow-cooker-mushroom-ranch-chicken-with-arugula/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Becky%27s%20Best%20Bites&utm_content=Slow%20Cooker%20Mushroom%20Ranch%20Chicken%20with%20Arugula dinnertonight slowcook
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs – A lighter, healthier alternative to buffalo wings that you can make right in the slow cooker!
- ShareToday’s guest blogger is Florida bride Kelsey, who had one of the most fun weddings that we’ve ever edited! Check out her story on how she she focuses on all the simple, but heartwarming, moments from her wedding day — including delicious BBQ and sweet dance moves! It’s really hard to cram a few …
- This delicious Paleo, Whole 30 simple recipe slow- cooked/ crockpot. This recipe is Paleo, Whole 30, Gluten Free, Dairy Free and perfect for Fall. Click through & PIN IT to read later & Follow + Subscribe to ThankYouHoneyBlog.com
- This Pineapple Lemonade Recipe is made with ripe pineapple and fresh lemons. This is the perfect drink for a hot summer day! Hello Everyone! It’s Aniko from Place Of My Taste and it’s that time of the month again when sweet Desi shares her amazing space with me. The weather finally nice and warm here …
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Butter Recipe – The Idea Room
- Instant Pot Dried Bean White Chicken Chili » Thrifty Little Mom. Ive been looking for more recipes using dried beans in my Instant Pot or electric pressure cooker recipes and this one is super easy!
- Grandpas Homemade Fluffy Pancake . This is the best pancake I have ever eaten. easy pancake l traditional pancake l yummy breakfast l easy recipe
- Butterbeer Recipe and a Harry Potter Party – only 5 ingredients and so easy to make! Not so rich, sweet and heavy like some Butterbeer recipes, this one is my favorite!
- RITZ crackers add surprising flavor to peanut butter and marshmallow dip! This savory and sweet treat is a great addition to your next holiday party. Plus, this one has chocolate. Simply mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and chill in the fridge for one hour.