Photo via: theidearoom.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The BEST Easy Coconut Curry Crockpot Chicken Family Dinner Recipe – Yummy Slow Cooker Meal Prep by Dreaming in DIY – This AMAZING Thai inspired popular dish is easy to make in the crock pot with so much depth of flavor! This is going to be your favorite new way to make coconut chicken curry for your family at home in your trusty slow cooker.
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Soup | Using only a few ingredients and very minimal prep, you will have yourself a creamy, dreamy winter squash soup to satisfy all soup-loving souls. @skinnytaste
- Halved pecans tossed with butter, powdered sugar, and spices and slow cooked until glazed. These make wonderful Christmas gifts!
- Crumbly chocolate almond butter bars – BrooksBasics | plant based, healthy, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, recipe for dessert or snack
- This might possibly be the tastiest and easiest recipe for gluten-free peanut butter cookies. The recipe only calls for three ingredients.
- My Grandmothers Famous Pumpkin Pie recipe. This is a family recipe that is the only type of pumpkin pie I will eat. It is not baked, and has a smooth creamy texture to it. Wonderful flavor and easy!
- This PUMPKIN SNICKERDOODLES recipe is so easy to make and perfect for fall. The cookies are made with a pudding mix which makes them soft and chewy, plus they’re dotted with cinnamon chips. | Pumpkin | Pumpkin Spice | Fall Recipe | Fall Dessert | Pumpkin Recipes | Pumpkin Dessert | Fall Cookies
- Holiday Butter Cookie Recipe; these simple, four ingredient Holiday Butter Cookies are absolutely delicious! They can be decorated with nuts, sprinkles, cherries and more. You are only limited by your imagination.
- These chocolate peanut butter honey muffins are so easy to make! Just one bowl and no electronic whisk needed. My kind of easy recipe. Youll love these!
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- I love the idea of making the laundry room cute, a little decor can go a long way
- Summer Fun Ideas| Pinwheel Tutorial| I’m excited to share these Felt Pinwheel Hairpins with you today as part of the Idea Room Summer Series!