Photo via: diyideacenter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- 7 Tips To Make The Most Out of A Small Laundry Area -Fantastic organization tips for the home and laundry room ideas for a small space.
- Crafting a craft room is on the wish list for any home decorator or crafter…and let’s face it, if you are a budget decorator, they are often one in the same! So I’m going to try to inspire you all to create a space where you can express yourself…and use your creativity to decorate your …
- In need of more closet storage? This easy tutorial shows you how to make custom closet shelves on a budget! These DIY shelves are the perfect way to add storage space and get your closet organized once and for all! | decorbytheseashore.com
- Whitewashing a brick fireplace to soften the look. This is an easy diy project. Great for a farmhouse look. See more of this dated room makeover. Home remodeling on a budget.
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas. | DIY Small Apartment Ideas | Living Room Decor | How to Decorate Living Room on A Budget /fatheaddecals/
- This is a super cute Mothers Day printable for your students to fill out and color for their mother. The great thing is that if they dont have a mom, there is space for them to write a different person. Please leave feedback for this item 🙂
- Explore laundry room decorating ideas that are both stylish and functional. From extra storage space and hidden appliances to pops of color and reclaimed wood, these laundry rooms will inspire your next home renovation project.
- If you dont have any room for baggies in your drawers here is a great solution that keeps them handy!
- Fantastic DIY Ideas For Laundry Makeover And Organization – Whether you love or loathe doing laundry, having a well laid out and organised laundry room will make the whole process of laundry so much easier and actually quite enjoyable, yes I did just say enjoyable.
- 10 stylish DIY shelves project that you can make yourself. Great for your bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, or office!
- Even if you live in a small, big city apartment, your kitty can still have a jungle to explore with these simple and creative ways to add cmore living space. Most you can probably do with things you already have …