Photo via: architecturendesign.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- Most schools celebrate Teacher Appreciation week the first full week in May. So that makes this years right around the corner, on May 4th-8th. Teachers don’t expect a lot, but it’s nice to let them know that all their hard work is appreciated with a small gift or thank you note. We’ve gathered some fun …
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- We’ve gathered the BEST Back to School DIY projects and ideas for Teens and Tweens! From set yourself apart locker decorations to show off your personal style – to perso…
- Find the best current deals on diapers, training pants and wipes from your favorite brands!
- New Years Eve is such a fun occasion to celebrate and these New Years Eve ideas are so creative and perfect for every member of the family.
- ShareToday’s guest blogger is Florida bride Kelsey, who had one of the most fun weddings that we’ve ever edited! Check out her story on how she she focuses on all the simple, but heartwarming, moments from her wedding day — including delicious BBQ and sweet dance moves! It’s really hard to cram a few …
- It could say that a baby shower is the sweetest party. This is a happy and memorable moment. Mom-to-be can share the joys and expectations that will be a true mother with their friends. To prepare for this celebration, you need to look for some interesting decorating ideas to make you and your friends’ baby […]
- Entertaining for the 4th July requires some simple and easy decorations. These stenciled patriotic pillows are absolutely perfect for relaxing out or indoors and are so much fun to make. Red white blue with stars and stripes…what more do you need! This is
- Heres some really creative and original ways to spruce up your kitchen – all you need to add is some elbow grease, a few craft supplies and some objects you
- OMG! ???? The colour of this chair is just marvellous! I am loving this post – click through to see 19 ideas for refurbishing old furniture like a pro!
- What do you do when life deals you a small bathroom? You get creative. Weve put together 10 small bathroom ideas that we think will change your life.