Photo via: listotic.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Chicken with Arugula | A healthy, tasty & easy recipe for any crazy weeknight. Ten minutes of prep in the morning & dinner is done! http://www.beckysbestbites.com/slow-cooker-mushroom-ranch-chicken-with-arugula/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Becky%27s%20Best%20Bites&utm_content=Slow%20Cooker%20Mushroom%20Ranch%20Chicken%20with%20Arugula dinnertonight slowcook
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Coconut Coffee Smoothie: A great way to start with a chilling and healthy coconut and banana smoothie. I like to add just enough coffee to get ya moving!
- 21 of the BEST Easy Healthy Summer Dessert Recipes using simple ingredients that are light, refreshing and full of bold flavors!
- If your skin is dry, you already know how important a daily moisturizing facial regimen could be for your skin! While the face creams, lotions and serums do their bit, it is a great idea to try out some of the best known facial masks for moisturizing your skin. Homemade facial masks would help to nourish and moisturize your skin without burning a hole in your pocket. You must try them out if your really love your skin! 1. Yogurt Moisturizing mask: To prepare this amazing Vitamin C moisturizing facial mask, you would require- Plain yoghurt (two spoons) Orange juice (two spoons) Almond oil (one spoons) Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and keep stirring till the mixture becomes thick. Apply the mask on cleansed skin. Avoid the delicate area around your eyes. Wait for twenty minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water. Almond oil moisturizes your skin. Orange juice provides your skin with vitamin C and yoghurt nourishes and rejuvenates your skin. 2. Moisturizing oats mask: To prepare this hydrating mask for glowing skin, you need- Banana (one-half) Ground oats (four spoons) Honey (one spoon) Milk (one spoon) Smash half-a-banana and mix it with honey and oats. Ensure that the paste thus formed is a consistent one. Add milk and apply the mask on your face and neck. Wait for twenty minutes and wash off with warm water with gentle circular motions. Banana is a potent source of nutrients, fruit enzymes and vitamins that promote healthy skin that glows. Honey is a natural moisturizer and antioxidant that is known to prevent dry skin. Milk hydrates the skin. Oats exfoliate the skin and help you to get rid of dull skin. More: 5 best honey hair treatments for silky, glossy hair >> 3. Chocolate Moisturizing mask: To prepare a rich choco-almond moisturizing mask, you require- Cacao powder (two spoons) Milk cream (two spoons) All the components should be blended in a blender to make a smooth paste. Apply on face and wait for twenty minutes. Wash off with tepid water while rubbing in a gentle way. Cacao powder is rich in antioxidants. Milk cream along with almonds hydrates the skin thoroughly and prevents dryness. The mask will leave your skin clean and bright. 4. Egg Moisturizing mask: To make a rich hydrating avocado and olive oil mask, you need- Olive oil (extra virgin-three spoons) Egg white (one) Apple cider vinegar (one spoon) Add olive oil and vinegar. Whip an egg white and add it to the mixture. Apply on face and wait for thirty minutes. Wash off with warm water. Egg has essential fatty acids that will make your skin soft and smooth. Olive oil is a wonderful natural moisturizer. Apple cider vinegar, along with egg white, promotes firm skin for a quick facelift. 5. Coconut oil Moisturizing Face Mask: For super moisturizing mask try coconut oil, you will need- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil 1 tablespoon of honey Using your fingers, gently apply the mixture to your entire face in a circular motion. Allow mixture to dry and harden for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with warm water to hydrate, moisturize and plump up aging skin. Incorporating one of these face masks in your regular beauty routine would help to treat dry skin by moisturizing it thoroughly. Which one do you plan to try out first? |
- 10 stylish DIY shelves project that you can make yourself. Great for your bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, or office!
- Looking for ways to grow herbs in winter? Here are the great tips for how to grow herbs in winter and enjoy fresh herbs all year long!
- Over 400 healthy and fun lunchbox ideas and inspiration for kids! Perfect for back to school!
- Homemade beard oil is much more cost effective than buying expensive bottles. With just a few ingredients, you can make beard oil on your own and keep your beard healthy.
- A incredibly delicious and seriously healthy strawberry smoothie that contains lots of calcium, protein, and fiber to keep you full until lunch! Even picky kids will happily drink this – tastes like a strawberry shake!
- Looking for Fathers Day gift ideas that Dad will love? Are you looking for something other than a tie or coffee mug. Here are great ideas Dad will love.
- Getting ready in the morning is so much easier when your closets and dressers are neat and tidy. Great simple tips for keeping your clothes organized! | closet organization, clothes organization, organizing tips, organizing ideas, organize your life