Photo via: listotic.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Coconut Coffee Smoothie: A great way to start with a chilling and healthy coconut and banana smoothie. I like to add just enough coffee to get ya moving!
- 21 of the BEST Easy Healthy Summer Dessert Recipes using simple ingredients that are light, refreshing and full of bold flavors!
- 10 stylish DIY shelves project that you can make yourself. Great for your bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, or office!
- Looking for ways to grow herbs in winter? Here are the great tips for how to grow herbs in winter and enjoy fresh herbs all year long!
- Homemade beard oil is much more cost effective than buying expensive bottles. With just a few ingredients, you can make beard oil on your own and keep your beard healthy.
- These 8 Genius Cleaning Hacks and Tips are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these GREAT ideas! Now my home will be super neat and clean with these tips and tricks! Definitely pinning!
- I have seen so many examples of these on pinterest, and they are such a great idea for a partners gift, especially if you have a long-distance relationship, so I thought Id give a list of ideas to help you guys with themes and contents for the letters. Check out my own letters here to…
- Looking for Fathers Day gift ideas that Dad will love? Are you looking for something other than a tie or coffee mug. Here are great ideas Dad will love.
- Creepy spiders are a great way to have your guests leave shaking! More spooky pumpkin ideas: http://www.bhg.com/halloween/pumpkin-carving/cool-halloween-pumpkins/?socsrc=bhgpin100713spiderwebpumpkins&page=9
- Getting ready in the morning is so much easier when your closets and dressers are neat and tidy. Great simple tips for keeping your clothes organized! | closet organization, clothes organization, organizing tips, organizing ideas, organize your life
- DIY planters out of upcycled milk jugs are a great kids craft idea! This easy recycled craft idea will have your flowers looking fabulous in no time!