Photo via: m.musely.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Feather wall hangings add a sense of drama and fun in an interior scheme. Learn how to craft your own with these simple to follow, step by step instructions, for a DIY father wall hanging.
- How To Let Out Pants [Tutorial] : If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- How To Add Beautiful Bendable Furniture Moldings To Your Decor If you love refinishing and beautifying your furnishings and decor you are going to flip out over these beautiful bendable furniture moldings. One of my favorite hobbies is refinishing furniture and when I discovered these bendable furniture moldings by Efex, I couldn’t wait to get this project started. furniture homedecor crafts crafting furnituremolding appliques
- Use this step by step guide and learn how to make a custom design with your Silhouette Cameo in the Silhouette Design Studio software.
- This Carrot Cake is OUT OF THIS WORLD! Seriously! As good as the cake is…the frosting is the kicker…its like cream cheese frosting on steroids and its AMAZING!!! ~ http://reallifedinner.com:
- Check out this tutorial on how to make gorgeous pies with leaf pie crust designs. Guests will be impressed. @whiteonrice
- DIY Tile Photo Coasters- Follow SightApp and save an entire article or recipe by 1 screenshot (Check How: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sight-save-articles-news-recipes/id886107929?mt=8
- Regardless of how expensive your wood furniture is, you need to protect it with a polish to maintain the beautiful finish. Rather than purchasing one from the store, try making this All-Natural Homemade Furniture Polish.
- Be the Good in the World! Believe There is Good in the World Makes a great gift! Made from solid wood and hand-lettered. Routed keyhole hanger hollowed out of the back for strong, secure, flush hanging! (please note that the picture showing the keyhole is actually the back of another piece, not this sign.) Choose your stain and paint colors! Before you add the sign to your cart, you have the option of choosing your stain color and lettering color for the Be the Good part. Etsy only allows …
- Another project we saw on www.pinterest.com and decided to do for our Art Day! My youngest and I saw this project in the morning and by noon we were ready to try it on our own. We got sister out of bed (shes a teenager and its summer!) and she joined in the fun also.…
- Free building plan for a gorgeous DIY friendly arbor / pergola: it will add so much beauty to an outdoor space. Step by step drawings and lots of photos! – A Piece Of Rainbow